“Loved the service”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 5,709 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I always sit at the bar, and had great service. Food was good, it's all about the people watching.

Date of visit: November 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (3,121)

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The Bouchon Bistro at the Venetian keeps doing a great thing well. At first glance it will seem like an expensive night out. We spent 200 dollars for a couple with predinner drinks, a bottle of wine and both port and dessert in addition to our appetizers and entrees.

Worth every penny. Our table was not quite ready, we sat at the bar and had a pre dinner cocktail. Lovely, great mixology, fresh flavors and exotic cocktails exactly as expected.

Our table was well placed, as always this room creates a fair bit of noise. It has a tile floor and high ceiling in an open concept restaurant so if noise is not your thing, you may want to pass. But we like the atmosphere and found the energy good. Lighting is extremely dim, romantic but for those with, shall we say, arms that are a little too short for good vision, bring your flashlight app for menu reading!

Servers are extremely well versed in the menu and can make really great recommendations. Daily specials are comprehensive and GOOD. As always the roasted chicken is outstanding and if you haven't had it you simply must. We had octopus appetizers and a bowl of the apple fennel soup. The ocotopus was divine, the soup was just good.

Entrees arrive hot, promptly and exactly as promised. Already talked about the chicken, lamb shank was crazy good. Desserts are can't miss, across the board. If you like creme fraiche you will looooove it as ice cream.

We ate in several other lovely places but always came back to the notion that Bouchon was the best value for money and best food hands down. Go. You will be happy you did.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Wife & i usually eat here once or twice when in town. Came LV for the PBR with another couple. Party of 4 for breakfast. Food came for 3 of us. Waited several minutes for my wife's breakfast to arrive so everyone's breakfast got cold. Wife's breakfast arrived cold and eggs were over cooked. Husband of other couple ordered "Le Jardin" (eggs, tomatoes, & spinach). His breakfast didn't include the tomatoes. The waiter was excellent & very appologetic. Complained to Manager who invited us back for brunch the next day with a promise that she would make it up to us & it would cost much less than we spent for breakfast.

The 4 of us went back for brunch which started off with bellinis & pastries. we ordered main courses & once again 3 arrived while we waited for the 4th. Cold food again. I appreciate the Manager's efforts to try to appease us with the bellinis & pastries, I really expected them to have their "A" game but they just can't get 4 meals on the table at the same time. I don't think I would feel any different even if they comped the whole brunch.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

You must go to Bouchon during your trip to Las Vegas! We had their sourdough waffles, and they were magical. They came out with warm maple syrup and vanilla bean butter. The service was excellent, as well.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast based on recommendations. Took about 5 minutes to get seated even though I was the only one in line and the place was dead.

I ordered the Bread Pudding French Toast, a smaller than expected portion but still plenty for breakfast.

Service was non-existant after recieivng my meal, I had to go to my Waitress to get my bill.

I may be willing to give it a end chance but if service was poor still I wouldn't go back.