“Surprising good and as close to casino as possible !”
Review of Noodle Asia

Noodle Asia
Ranked #432 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Within Venetian and right alongside casino, looks a bit drab with lighting too bright and a bit canteen in appearance. However, service was slick and functional, dishes were first class, typical Chinese fare - tasty and not poor quality. Good value and you can keep an eye on that slot machine you have been priming. Good place for a tasty, quick turnaround meal. Also does take-away service which seemed popular with guests at Venetian.

There are newer reviews for Noodle Asia

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food was Okay however the staff was distant and did not shoe up for a long time after we were seated. You would be better off st a good take out place.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Probably one of the best tasting fried rice I have ever had. So much I attempted to make it at home.

I highly recommend trying this rice!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will see you in 2014 back on another business trip to Vegas!

It is great to get take out and go back to your room if you are staying at The Venetian.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is your average Chinese restaurant for in dining or take out. It has a nice varied menu - especially for noodle dishes. On my most recent visit, I order the rice with roast duckling and roast pork. The roast port was well cooked, moist, and tasty. The roast duckling was overcooked and tasteless. I will probably return because I like Chinese food and I can take out my order and eat it in my room. I won't get the roast duckling. I recommend the fried rice dishes and noodle dishes. And the roast pork.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is an ideal 'food-stop' in-between slots and tables - food freshly cooked and very tasty and reasonable for the resort and location!