“Very Overpriced”

Ranked #1,298 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

After reading a review in a travel book we decided to head to Cypress Street as it said it had something for everyone at a good price. Well, for my family that was not the case. The kids I was traveling with did find something after some looking at all of the options, but it was way overpriced. We wound up with 2 orders of chili dogs with fries and a drink costing $32. Then we had to wait a long time to get the food. There were four of us having dinner and it cost about $55 for basic food court fare. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Its only good qualities were that it was clean and the attendants did a good job in the seating area.

There are newer reviews for Cypress Street Marketplace

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I were going to an 8 PM Friday night show at Caesars Palace and did not make a dinner reservation so had to settle for “fast” food. We choose Cypress Street Marketplace as it is conveniently located inside Caesars Palace overlooking the casino.

Cypress Street is basically an expensive food court that has the following types of restaurants:

Slice Bar (Pizza)
Coffee and pastry shop
Seafood soups and salads
Tex-Mex
Create your own Salad bar
Asian/Sushi
BBQ
Wraps

We both felt like pizza so choose a couple of the giant slices at the Slice Bar. The line was not that long but it took a long time as the employees kept helping people at the nearby bar instead of the people in Slice line. This was frustrating as they ran out of some pizza slices by the time we got to the front of the line (so we had to choose something that we really did not want). The biggest problem was that the employees were painfully slow. I thought the pizza was really good and the slices were very large (don’t get two slices unless you are really hungry). You also got free refills on all soft drinks.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Ate late night here, 2 Sromboli sanwiches and 2 waters for $35. Way to expensive for a food court. It was good but over-priced.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Close to $20 for an okay salad and a small bottle of water. Yes, it is Las Vegas, but even for that this was pricey. The service was iffy, I found the attitude to be a bit off putting from the woman who kept trying to get me to move along before taking my order to her leaving my pizza in the oven and going to help someone else, to the cashier who never rang up said pizza. All with no apology or any sense of customer service. The insult was an expensive salad that ended up not even having dressing included. While it was fast and the salad was okay, I really wasn't impressed.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I think the food at Cypress Stree Market place in Caesars Place is a great value. Unlimited soft drink refills and good food. Classier atmosphere, nice variety of food available to satisfly multiple tastes; Italian, burgers, tex mex, pizza and more. We always make sure to eat at Cypress when in Vegas no matter where we stay.