“Come hungry!”

Neighborhood: Paradise
San Antonio, Texas
“Come hungry!”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

What a hoot! We stumbled in fairly late this past week. We were greeted warmly as prior reviewers noted. We chose to sit at the bar and conversed with both sushi chefs. The servers were extremely friendly and attentive. The all-you-can eat has some limits, but you will NOT walk away hungry. We both enjoyed everything that we had. We mainly let one of the chefs create his favorites for us. Atmosphere is fairly 'typical'. The workers made the environment what it was - we ended up having a great night and will return on future trips to Vegas.

1 Thank SallyFoodie

Las Vegas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“From The Moment I Walked In, I Felt Welcomed and Invited”
Reviewed December 21, 2009

When I walked in, all of the sushi chefs and food servers yelled out joyfully in Japanese,
"Welcome To Our World," which made me feel so warm and invited. Then, the female
food-server was very attentive and friendly. The owner came over and greeted me also.
I felt like one of the family before my first dish even came out. I ordered 'All You Can Eat' which was very affordable, considering ALL of the many variety of dishes that were available to me. The food was so yummy and delicious that even though I was full, I kept ordering more and more. I also had a beer and they joined in w/ me in the beer-drinking festivities. Overall, it is very relaxed and fun in there. It is nicely decorated and I would highly recommend this sushi restaurant in Las Vegas to anybody. It is on the southeast corner of Tropicana and Topaz, just 1 block east of Eastern. It has a sign called "All You Can Eat Sushi On Tropicana." You can't miss it!

1 Thank LKenjoyssushi
las vegas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“i love sushi!”
Reviewed January 11, 2009

i love this place.
i never leave a place and feel the way i do, when i leave sushi on trop .
i know you'll feel the same.
just look at the pictures on the menu.
Then find the corresponding numbers on the card to order at the bar.
The price, atmosphere, people, quality and service are perfect!

1 Thank imaginebeingme
Portland, Oregon
“who would have thunk?”
Reviewed October 14, 2008

This little unassuming corner of a strip mall has a hidden pearl inside. Being a midwestern boy, I did not do much sushi growing up. I have been in Vegas 7 months and have tried a couple places. Luckily I found this place just 4 blocks from my house.

To me, this is the total package. The food is fresh and flavorful. The staff is friendly and first rate. The prices are spot on. It is a great place for going alone, with a date, or in a group (I have done all 3)

If you are off the strip, check out this place. You won't regret it.

1 Thank PJinAZ
Las Vegas, NV
“Best Sushi in Vegas hands down!”
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Great Sushi at great prices. I've been there a handful of times and always do the All You Can Eat specials. About $25 for all your can eat and it's all made fresh in front of you. For the fastest service, I'd recommend sitting at the Sushi Bar instead of the dining room.

2 Thank bumpskier176