“Not to be a kiss up, but this place is fantastic!”
Review of Casa Di Amore

Casa Di Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Di Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
Description: Casa Di Amore is a locally owned business that celebrates "Las Vegas, the way it used to be!" along with cuisine that excels at every level. The ambiance is superb, with candle lit tables and huge photo art depicting old Vegas casinos, all set to live jazz and standards performed nightly. Guests can call and request complimentary transportation to and from their hotel, which only adds to the unique experience that is Casa Di Amore. Open until 5AM.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

It's too good to be true I thought!
No it really truly is GOOD! Service is excellent, food terrific, they accomodated my gluten allergy and made everyone full, happy and so glad we came here! My daughter and I even got the t-shirt!,
Try it and you will go back..it's really old Vegas!!!

1  Thank ellyn998
Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

What amazing food. I'd categorize myself as a foodie and this place is my favorite place to go to in Las Vegas so far! The atmosphere is romantic, old Vegas (Hollywood) style. They play a live band, offer a free limo service to/from your hotel. The food... I was embarrassed with how much I ate and how badly I wanted to lick my plate and that days a lot for the food snob that I am. The bruschetta! Wow! I can't wait to go back. A perfect match wit our stay at the Red Rock Resort.

1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Walk into the smallish single room restaurant and tavern and you will be transported in time back to Las Vegas in the late 1950's, with the exception of the menu prices. Wonderful old photos of the "Rat Pack" and Las Vegas hotels long since demolished. The food was very good, but it did not knock my socks off. I had the Osso Bucco and my wife had the cioppino. Both were good, not great. I would have expected the cioppino , a "signature dish" at $35 to be much better. The servers were attentive and prompt. They had a special that night where if you ordered a cannoli or crème brulee, you got a free t-shirt with the name of the restaurant. Overall, a very good experience, but still a little short of the way I remember "Old Vegas!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is off the strip about 10 minutes well worth the drive. Food was very good the service was abit Olive Garden. But don't let that stop you. Place looks a bit rundown but inside it has great atmosphere. Food was fresh and presented well. Show you friends and customers your a Vegas insider and go here. Great value

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Seriously, to eat in Las Vegas is a huge challenge. There are so many restaurants it is hard to choose. If you are looking to get away from the Strip madness and throw yourself into the old dining experience this is a nice place to do that in. Yep, it smacks of Rat Pack but the food is amazing.