“Great Dinner!!!”
Review of Casa Di Amore

Casa Di Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Di Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Eastern Avenue
Transit: We are about 10 minutes by car from the Las Vegas strip. There are Public Transit stops going East and West right nearby.
Description: Casa Di Amore is a locally owned business that celebrates "Las Vegas, the way it used to be!" along with cuisine that excels at every level. The ambiance is superb, with candle lit tables and huge photo art depicting old Vegas casinos, all set to live jazz and standards performed nightly. Guests can call and request complimentary transportation to and from their hotel, which only adds to the unique experience that is Casa Di Amore. Open until 5AM.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We got married October 6, 2012 and had our reception dinner at Casa Di Amore. We were in the planning stages for about 11 months. Home is Ontario, Canada so the entire wedding was planned via email and the restaurant staff made the reception planning easy. Our final numbers were changing up until just days before our event and the staff were happy to accommodate our request. A few days before the wedding we went to the chapel to drop off our favors and a signature guest frame (instead of a guest book). The restaurant was not open but staff led us through the back door and showed us the restaurant which we immediately loved. The restaurant gives an old Vegas feel and takes guests away from the neon of the strip.
We arrived a little early for our reservation but staff quickly accommodated us (15 total). Staff was very friendly and happy to accommodate everyone. Food was absolutely delicious; everyone is still talking about it. The entertainers were great; they played us a first dance song and were happy to take requests from our group. We had an early sitting time (5:45PM) which I think really helped because the restaurant was not super busy. By the time we were leaving (around 8:00PM) it was quite busy (another wedding was there) but staff was still making every effort to be helpful. Our dinner was very reasonable priced and everyone said what a great time they had.
All our guests loved the venue and really enjoyed the food. We will come again on our next Vegas trip!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wow, the trip in the limo which is complimentary is well worth it. Prompt service, friendly waiter.. wonderful evening all around.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I wanted to propose to my then GF as a surprise on our trip. The free limo was perfect to start the evening and the food was great, the service even better. Our server had me meet the owner and entertainer to discuss my idea and even added to it. Timing was perfect at my nod, they called her up and sang to her then called me up to ask in front of the full house. It was perfect. I couldnt be happier with the whole place but the people working there really go above and beyond. The old school look and feel was top notch as was everything. we are planning on going back for our 1yr aniv.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The wife and I love the atmosphere at Casa Di Amore, it feels like 1960's Las Vegas. Food has always been top notch, the Penne ala Vodka with sausage is my favorite the sauce is the best around. Small bar in the back if you want to get in and out. Live lounge singer George Bugatti is great and really sets the mood at night.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our friends from Michigan selected this restaurant as a place to meet and dine. The overall first impression was a crowded, fun, loud place where everyone was having a good time. The food was excellent, I had the chicken angelo, which was superb. Our server, Glen, was very knowlegable about the menu and the specials. The entertainer was drowned out by the noisy diners so I can't offer a review of him. It is very crowded but I believe that is the intent. All in all, excellent food, but not a place for a quiet visit.

1  Thank Judyrn