“Hidden Gem - Seems like something you would see on TV”

Prommares Thai Food
Ranked #1,422 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 6, 2014

You know those shows that find these dives and they have this amazing food. This place lacks decoration and is small - but if your patient; you will get some great food. We just took togo and I had a cold but the food was so flavorful - it overshadowed the cold!

There are newer reviews for Prommares Thai Food

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The restaurant was filled to its 28-person capacity on our arrival for lunch with several people waiting for take out. It took approximately 15 minutes for us to be seated at a small table for 2. We ordered a couple of soft drinks and shared an order of Tom Kha Kai soup (a spicy coconut based chicken soup with lemon grass and galanga) that was perfectly balanced and delicious.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place rocks.... The most flavorful thai food in Vegas. Don't know how they do it. But, their sauces and flavors from their dishes are incredible. The decor is minimal but very nice giving a few of the tables a little privacy. Lunch specials are inexpensive and delicious. Always busy when we go. A lovely lady named Mary owns the place and helps cooks and greet patrons. EXCELLENT.....

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Trying to find great Thai food can be tricky and often disappointing. However, if you love Thai food, Prommares on Sahara just about a mile west of I15 is the place to go. It is a small restaurant, that is nicely decorated and AMAZING food. We did carry out on this trip and I've included a couple of pics. Great place - don't miss it!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was a Friday evening when I entered, grabbed a menu to look through and I mentioned it was my first time. A lady waiting for a to go order said the food was VERY good. I sat and the host was gracious and when a table of two (2 top) left, he said goodbye to them by name. As I waited, another 2 top came in but no kind names were exchanged. My Sweet and Sour Tofu arrived with my Crab Rangoon and it was fabulous! While eating, a 6 top showed up and at least one couple was a previous customer. Place is small, seats maybe 24 people and you have to go through the kitchen to get to the bathroom but to me that adds character. I will pick a place like this with excellent food over the numerous 'mega' sized restaurants any day.