“Perfect Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Pho”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is our go to Vietnamese restaurant in Las Vegas, and this is the locals choice as well. Place to go for a quick, wonderfully prepared, well priced meal. Never been disappointed after many years of dining here. Best Vietnamese food in LV :)

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Our favorite Vietnamese in Las Vegas”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The pho is great and comes with a plate overflowing with fresh herbs and bean sprouts - the greenery is beautiful and smells amazing. I also love the avocado shakes and bahn xeo. We wanted to have our wedding rehearsal dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant, so we tried 10 different ones in the area, and thought that Pho Saigon 8 had the best food. The interior is also very nicely done - granite tables, nice wall color, lots of plants - and feels very relaxing and calm. The manager Tony is super nice. I highly recommend this place - so much better food for the money than what you would get in a hotel restaurant on the strip.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First Time Pho”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Until last Saturday I had never heard the word "Pho". But upon exiting I-15 on Spring Mountain here in Las Vegas I could only see "Pho" signs as far as the eye could see. (Spring Mountain is the local "China Town" district here in Las Vegas. I was to meet an associate here for lunch. The place was packed at 11:30 in the morning but we waited our turn and ordered our meals. I had the meatless pho (#29). I dressed it with all of the add-ins that are provided and really enjoyed it. I will be coming back here for more because I saw many interesting dishes being served while we waited for our order to be delivered to our table.

• Visited July 2013
Sacramento
“Great phô in LV”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Phô was flavorful and service was quick.
Stopped by with family and we tried phô with white meat chicken, phô with seafood, and shrimp spring rolls. We also tried the iced coffee which was delicious and is a must-have! Take it to-go and sip on it while walking around in the Vegas heat.

Visited July 2013
Canadian Rockies, Canada
“A bit disappointing”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The Pho wasn't up to par to what we were used it, Pretty ordinary.
vietnamese spring rolls were not authentic, were more like Chinese spring rolls but tasty enough.
Service was quick. The food wasn't bad, it's just that there were many positive reviews so we were expecting more. They do give you a lot of beef in your Pho. Also the salad rolls were smaller than we were used to and we had to ask them to cut them in half, We're from Vancouver and we have many Viet restaurants so I guess we are spoiled.
If you are craving for Pho, I think there may be better options elsewhere, I believe there are a least 5-6 Viet restaurants in the Las Vegas Chinatown area.

Having said that, I guess this is better that having Pho on the strip. You'll end up paying $5 more for your Pho and it may not even be any better. I'm referring to the Pho restaurant at the Treasure Island.

• Visited March 2013