“Great for Rugby.”

Ranked #72 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: McMullan's is a locals Irish Pub open 24 hours a day, we are proud to be Purveyors of the Perfect Pint and you'll find a meal to suit anytime of the day. Watch World Cup Soccer with us starting June 12. Pub Quiz every Tuesday at 8pm, Live Music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Roast Dinner with Yorkshire Pudding and all the trimmings on Sunday afternoons from 2pm.
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Came here to watch Wales v Scotland as I was staying at The Orleans. $20 cover charge which seemed a bit high. Lots of tv screens, some big. Great atmosphere, really strange being in the same place as so many Welsh people in Las Vegas. Had a few problems with the sound which was a bit annoying when you had paid $20 to see the game. Never mind, we just had the sing the national anthem instead!! Sometimes a bit of a wait for drinks as they only had 3 members of staff on duty. Food took a while to come but was very good once it arrived. A great place to enjoy my 3 favourite things......Rubgy, Cider and VEGAS!!!

1  Thank JofromWales

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The nachos served at McMullan's are not the usual nachos. They are thinly sliced fried potatoes topped with the usual toppings. A medium order is usually enough for two people. The large order serves as dinner for three or four guests. OUTSTANDING!!!

2  Thank rrooyal
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I really wanted to love the experience, but it fell way short of expectations.
I cannot remember the last time I returned a meal, must be at least 10 years, so this is not a habit of mine.
I am so sorry to report our bad visit here. First, we were their first diners so it was not busy. Kaycie (sp?) started us out I ordered the Guinness stew. It was VERY salty and the beef was tough (stew beef cubes). I waited and waited for Kaycie to return.
BTW, the chicken pot pie was pretty good, a little salty, but totally fine. Chicken was tender enough and the crust was good.
So, I did call to her and she "didn't hear me". I got the attention of Ryan (really good guy, I might add) and he was surprised Kaycie didn't tell us that she had left and he was our new server. I told him about the stew, he apologized and I ordered the sliders. I received them after my husband finished his soup AND his entree. The cod slider and the corned beef slider were excellent. The fries were "redone" so chewy in the middle, you know the type. The bbq beef slider was avg, bbq sauce was too sweet and had not depth.
The ambiance is really appealing, like the theme. The bar is jumpin' and is a happy place. No issues there. But as for service, food, not too happy. Ryan is a really good guy, not his fault. The entrees we had were about $11-12.

1  Thank Vicky-McG
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I go to the pub each time I stay at the Orleans. I have seen 3 excellent bands there. The violin player in the Irish band was really something! I had great fun there.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

A great Irish Pub. Came here instead of my favorite, "Fado" (which I've been to in 4 cities). This place was delicious Irish fare and hospitality. It didn't hurt that McMullan's is a haven for NY Jets fans on gamedays! It was great fun to cheer and chant "J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!" with other rowdy fans!!! They do giveaways at halftime too so get there for kickoff! I know where I'm going if I find myself in LAS for another gameday. My wife and I had never been there but were welcomed like part of the regular crew!
I'm not a soccer (footbol) fan, but this looks like a great place for watching a match if you dig.