“all you can eat - Best Sushi I know”
Review of Yama Sushi

Yama Sushi
Ranked #24 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed December 9, 2013

If you're in Vegas and you love sushi, you must go there... although its not on the strip but worth the drive / Taxi there...

the service was great, everything I ate there was really delicious, and price is affordable too...

Will definitely go back there.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I'm not a sushi fan but when I went to this place... My whole opinion change!! You want great susho this is the place!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went here with some friends during my most recent Vegas trip back in September. We all had the AYCE sushi, which was about $25 per person. The price was definitely worth what was offered from the menu. The quality of the food was wonderful, and the service was quite good. We totally filled ourselves up after the long four hour drive from southern California. One of the best places to get sushi in the Vegas area if you are ever in the mood for it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

For only $24, you can eat for 2 hours. We sat at the sushibar and were served by the sushichefs. Fast, delicious, fresh and a lot!
Only charged $1,75 for a softdrink. Tapwater is free.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

A bunch of us went to Yama Sushi and were delighted because (1) we got our own room, (2) the price was great and (3) the food was outstanding. There is a "no reservation" policy but we lucked out cause a couple in our bunch got there early, told them we had 9 people in our party and they set us up in our own room.

It works like this: we each pay $23.95 (dinner 3 pm-11 pm) and can keep eating. I think there's a two-hour limit and we just about hit that limit. We just couldn't eat any more. You have to eat everything you order or you will be charged for the food individually. So when one person ordered something and couldn't eat it all, the rest of us would converge on the plate. We had it covered. Lunch is $20.95, 11 am - 3 pm.

The waitress was great. We asked for her suggestions and everything she suggested was delicious.

Big bottle of sake is a different brand from the small bottle. Seems people in our party liked the small bottle sake better.

The food was fresh. It was amazing how fast the food came out. We ordered tempura ... I would have thought it'd take time to batter the item and fry it. It seemed to have come out quickly ... it was crisp and hot so it's not like it was sitting there waiting for whomever ordered it next. We didn't order sushi, sushi, sushi so we didn't get filled up with rice. However, the sushi we ordered (hamachi and I don't remember the others) was delicious ... one bite and it was history. Too, the rice to seafood ratio (inari sushi) was really good. Lots of times there is lots of rice on the bottom ... to fill you up faster. This was not the case in Yama Sushi.

1  Thank KalihiKid65