“Oy Oy Oy.....Que Rico!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My partner and I were down for Bike Week in Vegas and we were cruising around on the motorcycle and I noticed this restaurant that was quite packed with cars in the front and I was curious and a bit hungry so we pulled in and entered this friendly and inexpensive Mexican restaurant. I was not prepared for the wonderful and tasty food, the entertainment nor the all Spanish speaking clientelle (which let me know I was onto something good) We were not too hungry so we only ordered appetizers- The food was so good I insisted that we organise a group from within our group to go to dinner the next night and that is just what we did and we had the BEST experience of my trip to Vegas with friends, good food, good entertainment and a wonderful staff that was giving us foods that we had not ordered but that they wanted us to taste and was attending to our every need before we were even aware that we needed! I was very impressed with the warmth and professional friendliness of the staff.. I recommend this place for a good experience if you are just a couple or with a group or family.. all the tables around me I could see families and couples enjoying themselves and that is what makes a good experience for me! VERY VERY GOOD

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were looking for some good Mexican food off the strip and this place exceeded our expectations. Food and service was fantastic and I can wait t go back.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I found Bonito via Yelp and really enjoyed the restaurant. From the friendly hostesses to the knowledgeable servers, Bonito serves up authentic, tasty and relatively inexpensive Mexican fare.

I came during lunch time and they offer a lunch hour menu where the items in this menu cost no more than $13. I opted for the fish with rice dish and it really hit the spot. Moist fish, salsa verde, fluffy rice...all oh so good. They also offer horchata, but it's the powdered! The frescas, though, made up for it.

I would return here again when I'm in LV.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is my go-to restaurant whenever I have friends in town. So much fun and great food. Awesome weekday lunch specials. Also, they do birthdays right! Tequila shooter and churro what more can you ask for?

Reviewed August 5, 2013

On our way back from vacation, we stopped to enjoy this great restaurant. The service was amazing, the menu had many options to choose from and everything we ordered was delicious.