“Unique is the spice of life...”

Milano's Pizzeria 3
Ranked #3,655 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Asked our concierge for a pizza recommendation -- gave us two - Milano's was the preferred one from the concierge though...

Called, placed a few pizza orders and waited for them to deliver to the room -- delivery was on time, accurate order and great price -- pizza was awesome -- nice change from the national chains...

The Feta Special is a unique and tasty garlic and feta cheese pizza -- but the beef and pepperoni can't be left as as classics that taste great... Small shop, locally owned, all things I really liked about this place... Will be on the short-list of places I have to order from on our next trip to Vegas again...

Oh, and the menu has WAY more than pizza available -- sandwiches, wings and even hummus -- need to order again so we can try some of these tasty items as well...

Reviewed December 19, 2012

While in Vegas for a wedding, we visited Milano's. We all LOVE PIZZA! The food was good, atmosphere nice and good prices. Try it out!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I ate at Milano's on Paradise Road for the first time 3 weeks ago. I saw their website www.milanos3.com on Google and saw how many good reviews they had so I wanted to try it. I had a small pizza with mushroom and green peppers and it was delicious. The second time I ate there I tried a chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato and that thing was huge!! It tasted nice and fresh. They always seem to be offering some real value deals on their food and I'll definitely be going back there more often.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I looked them up online at www.milanos3.com they had a good menu and decided to check them out. I would say everything was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is a small place but they have the Best Pizza in Vegas ,my friend order a salad and we split it-Fresh-they made it when we order and the Pizza was delicious!!

Been to Milano's Pizzeria 3? Share your experiences!