“Good Pizza and Sandwiches”

Milano's Pizzeria 3
Ranked #3,644 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I ate at Milano's on Paradise Road for the first time 3 weeks ago. I saw their website www.milanos3.com on Google and saw how many good reviews they had so I wanted to try it. I had a small pizza with mushroom and green peppers and it was delicious. The second time I ate there I tried a chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato and that thing was huge!! It tasted nice and fresh. They always seem to be offering some real value deals on their food and I'll definitely be going back there more often.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I looked them up online at www.milanos3.com they had a good menu and decided to check them out. I would say everything was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is a small place but they have the Best Pizza in Vegas ,my friend order a salad and we split it-Fresh-they made it when we order and the Pizza was delicious!!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Awesome pizza!!Fresh salads-will be back next year!Small Italian pizzeria,very nice and clean!Fast service....simply nice!

4  Thank tony5885

Been to Milano's Pizzeria 3? Share your experiences!