“Breakfast in America”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Road trip! Cross our beloved country in one delicious excursion at America, our 24-hour restaurant. Feast your eyes on our larger-than-life, 90 x 20 foot map of the U.S. - complete with mountains, rivers and amber waves of grain; and chart your culinary journey with food, wine and beer from coast to coast.
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Great breakfast, great scenery, service and food were awesome! Hubby & I had our first vacation day breakfast here, immediately impressed by the hanging mural of the US! Terrific, spicy Bloody Mary, and my Eggs Benedict (from which I base my breakfast outside the home on ) was tasty, and value minded!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,570)

Reviewed February 23, 2011

We went to this place as we were wandering through New York New York and couldn't decide where to go. It was like a really bad Applebee's. The food was overly salty, overcooked and the cooked veggies were cold. The reason there is no line is because it's not very good. Save yourself the trouble and go to any other burger joint or stand in line for a good restaurant. Our food took 20-30 minutes to come out, which is a long time considering our group mainly ordered sandwiches and salads. This place is a joke and I can't believe it is still open.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I love this restaurant. I love the map of the U.S across the ceiling and the staff are incredibly friendly. We came here after flying in from the UK so only wanted a snack to eat.

I chose their buffalo chicken wings and fries to share, and my mum decided on the nachos with steak. When the food arrived, it would have been more than enough to satisfy a family of four.

Really good food, really good value, great staff. Definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Shoppinginheels
Reviewed November 25, 2010

Following a recommendation by Time Out, we headed for America and were more than happy. Good burgers and good beer at a good price - the latter is rare in Vegas! It was also quiet so no queues and quick service. It was a little overlit and definitely wasn't romantic, but would recommend for the hungry money conscious.

1  Thank Lulabelle6
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Wow, so tasty - just went for the half-portion and that was enough! Yum!!

The decor inside was pretty cool - loved the big map of America inside.