“Like the holocaust - NEVER AGAIN!”

America at New York New York
Ranked #202 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Road trip! Cross our beloved country in one delicious excursion at America, our 24-hour restaurant. Feast your eyes on our larger-than-life, 90 x 20 foot map of the U.S. - complete with mountains, rivers and amber waves of grain; and chart your culinary journey with food, wine and beer from coast to coast.
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Never again, way too much money for a less than mediocre breakfast. they don't know how to make a decent capuchino nor espresso, for me it's the most important thing for breakfast.
Button line, over priced , slow service and less than mediocre food. Like the holocaust, NEVER AGAIN!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,531)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice 24 hour restaurant inside the NYNY. Nothing special as far as food goes, but it gets the job done. I had the Meatball sub. The meatballs were actually pretty good, but the sauce was very bland. My wife had the steak special. Her steak was also very bland, but what do you expect for a huge $12 steak in vegas. We also shared some chicken wings, which had pretty good flavor but were small wings. Overall, I would say that this place is definitely not a "must do" in Vegas, but if you are wandering around hungry near the NYNY around 2-3am when most other places are closed, this place will fill you up.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We visited America at New York New York for breakfast based on a other trip advisor reviews, and because we wanted to check out the hotel as well. The donuts at the front counter really should be illegal - they are HUGE! We didn't have any, we were more interested in eggs. I had the ABC omelet and my partner had the traditional breakfast (eggs, meat, potatoes, toast). My omelet was quite tasty. I didn't like the potatoes at all (thin potato slices that have been deep fried) but it may have been because they were cold. The toast was like a raft. It was a $40 meal, which I didn't think was worth it.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Avoid the America Cafe in New York, New York at all costs. In a word-lousy. There were 8 of us eating there for breakfast and none of us were pleased. Now, I realize that large groups can cause problems, but if you cannot handle it, get rid of the big tables. End of excuses. I ordered soft, I repeat soft, poached eggs with rye toast and bacon. The bacon strips were edible. The soft poached eggs were actually hard-boiled and sitting in a dish of water. The bread for the toast had to have been stale, since when one took a bite of the toast, it crumbled apart. Coffee was weak. Enough said.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast and it was a disaster!
The waitress argued over taking the order wrong...ordered blueberry pancakes and received waffles with blueberries on the side instead!
The coffee is the worst
The food was bland
The bill was wrong when it arrived and it took 3 attempts to get it corrected
Denny's is 5 minutes walk over the Strip the service is superior and so is the food...and it's better value too! Take the trip

1  Thank CSD1969