“Giant portions. Good for a quick snack”

America at New York New York
Ranked #240 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Road trip! Cross our beloved country in one delicious excursion at America, our 24-hour restaurant. Feast your eyes on our larger-than-life, 90 x 20 foot map of the U.S. - complete with mountains, rivers and amber waves of grain; and chart your culinary journey with food, wine and beer from coast to coast.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Giant portions. Good for a quick snack”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I only ever eat in here whilst sat at the bar, but the service was friendly and the food portions were giant. Definitely incredibly value for money if not the best restaurant I eat in the time I was at the New York New York.

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Amarillo, Texas
“terrible”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

ordered simole dinners and they came have cooked, staff ignored everyone and the waitors where terrible. only nice nice person was the host who seated us.

Visited October 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A very nice place for Breakfast and all day.
but I would prefer to go somwhere else for dinner.

Very rich breakfast menü.

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“How long does it take to cook a well done burger?”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We tried to eat there and ordered fish and chips and an American burger well done. After 25 minutes and noticing that other people around us had been served (and some had been served a second course) when the waiter asked my husband if he would like another beer we said no but food would be good. His reply was that it took longer to cook a well done burger! He then brought us four bread rolls. After another 10 minutes we again asked him where our food was as we noticed that a party of 6 who came well after us were being served their meals. We called the waiter over and cancelled our food order. We have been travelling around America for four weeks now and this is the worst service we have encountered on our travels!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Tasty breakfast. Good value!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The all-you-can-eat pancakes got my boyfriend's attention, and we decided to give it a try. The restaurant is located within NYNY close to the registration. Donuts were sold at the front of the restaurant. The restaurant got plenty of seating and the atmosphere was relaxing. Our waiter was very friendly and funny. They got a pretty good manu selection. My BF got the pancakes and a side order of bacon, and I got the bagel mania. The portion of our food was pretty good (no cutting corners, but good value). I really enjoyed my bagel (bacon, egg, cheese)! The pancakes were big and fluffy, and my BF was full after his first plate. Overall, we really enjoyed the breakfast.