“Very good, nothing exceptional”
Review of Circo - CLOSED

Circo
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very good, nothing exceptional”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great (almost smothering) service and very good food at reasonable prices. I had a seafood pasta, roasted caesar salad and tiramisu. All were very good, although I have had much better versions elsewhere.

Visited April 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Realtions Specialist at Circo, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing Circo as your dining experience. Our team will be delighted to hear they met their goal in making your evening memorable. We are glad to hear you savored the seafood pasta and indulged in the delicious Tiramisu. Our Chef will be more than happy to make the dishes to your liking and we hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Dallas, Texas
“TERRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Avoid this place at all costs!

Food was exceptional. Ordered a spaghetti dish, but I don't recall the name. Wife and I agreed, it was the best spaghetti we'd ever tasted, as silly as that may sound. Unfortunately, the great food was overshadowed by absolutely horrendous service. A quick meal turned into 2 hours, 25 minutes of which were waiting on a glass of wine upon arrival. If the place were busy, one could understand, but it wasn't. With two servers assigned to our table, great service was expected, and Circo woefully fell short. This poor experience led us to cancel our planned visits to Cirque and Olives, and we never visited Bellagio again.

Visited April 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Circo, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
dublin
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I went to Circo before O. We were a bit in a hurry and the waitress was super concerned to make sure we made it on time and made sure we got our food on time. I had the pumpkin ravioli that were amazing!! It is all decorated like a circus with very nice lights. ALso from the other side you can see the Bellagio fountains I believe.

• Visited April 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Circo, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent dining experience at Circo and adored the creative atmosphere. Our staff will be happy they met their goal in creating a memorable evening while valuing your time limitation of the O show. We are delighted you relished the delicious pumpkin ravioli and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Beaconsfield, Canada
“Great dinning experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went to supper before the "o" show. They had a special that allowed us to have a nice supper within an hour. Food and service were very very nice. It was a bit pricey but then it is Vegas...

Visited April 2013
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Circo, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of Circo. We are ecstatic to know you enjoyed your recent dining experience. We hope in the near future we get the opportunity to welcome you back to Circo!
Schenectady, New York
“Took very good care of us”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service was impeccable. The cucumber, tomato, and crab gazpacho was excellent. The wine, very good. My husband's pici toscani was good. I had the gnocchi in a wild mushroom sauce. The sauce was very good; the gnocchi not so. The consistency was very odd. If you grew up with homemade gnocchi, do yourself a huge favor and don't order this. They were more like the kind you can buy in the grocery store that are vacuum packed and awful. When the waitress asked I told her that the sauce was really good. She asked about the gnocchi so I told her. She asked if there was anything else I would like. I had eaten a few of them and the bread and bread sticks so I told her I was fine. She brought over dessert (creme brulee and I think it was banana flambe ) and a dessert wine to make up for the gnocchi. All were delicious. We did not eat all of the dessert as we were pretty full, but it was delicious. I would have given the Circo an excellent, but the bolognese sauce was good but not great and Circo is a little pricey. The service, however, is fantastic. I would recommend this restaurant - just stay away from the gnocchi.

Visited April 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent dining experience at Circo. Our staff will be delighted to know they created a memorable evening for you and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the Toscani and wine. Your positive suggestions are greatly appreciated and we will caertainly pass along these comments to our management team for further review. We hope on your next time to Vegas we have the pleasure of welcoming you back!