“best pizza in las vegas”
Review of Metro Pizza

Metro Pizza
Ranked #555 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: The Strip
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 27, 2013

the salad and pizza was the best pizza I have eaten in Las Vegas and the fact that they offered at a happy hour half price was even better.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Cheap, above average pizza and a lot of locals eat it so it must be good? I was surprised that it wasnt WAY better than average, but I liked it. And the prices in the area make it a desirable affordable snack.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I love this place! It's located inside Ellis Island Casino. Can't go wrong at this place. If your a high class, high society traveler this may not be for you.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

They deliver, but, that night we had to go after it. Little hard to find if you don't know where it's located (Ellis Casino - tree was hiding Metro pizza sign) Delish! Fresh, friendly (and it was the end of the night) Salads were made up in the cooler, but fresh. I wanted to go back as you can sit and eat, but we didn't get too. Go You will Enjoy!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I happened to ask the concierge where was a good place for pizza? He told me about Metro and said I would not be disappointed. I wasn't and it was delicious! I ordered the Gourmet Pizza and loved it!