“Hot and Spicy, Very Tasty!”
Review of Ocha Thai Cuisine

Ocha Thai Cuisine
Ranked #950 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Description: We have been serving the freshest and most authentic Thai food to Las Vegas since 1989. As a family owned and operated establishment, we put a high priority on creating a very family friendly atmosphere. Our loyal customer's favorite dishes have been our Thai Beef Jerky, Pad Thai, Tom Yum Soup, Stuffed Chicken Wings and our refreshing Papaya Salad. Stop by and find out what your favorite will be!
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a pretty nondescript place on the north end of the Strip. Arrived in Las Vegas pretty late and was hungry for Thai. Went in and ordered a few dishes for take out. They seemed to be understaffed so had to wait a while but that was fine as I knew the food would be freshly prepared. Best dishes we tried were the pad thai and the red curry. I ordered medium on the curry thinking it would not be real hot. It was actually very hot and tasted delicious. I would not want to try the "hot" one. Also had chow mein and that was pretty good also. I will definitely go back to this place next time I'm in Vegas.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Clean simple suroundings, quality thai food.
4 mains rice and soft drinks $52, can't beat it.
Opposite the stratosphere.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We went with a craving for real Thai and found that it did attract locals of Asian backgrounds. The neighborhood and decor weren't great but the food and service were both good.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I am currently staying at a casino/hotel on The Strip in Las Vegas. The casino has a buffet that offers chinese dishes, however, none were vegetarian. So, I searched out Ocha Cuisine and took a walk to find it. When you walk in the door, it is a sandwich shop and offers no indication of it being a Thai restaurant. The Thai portion is through a opening in the wall to the back of the building. The food was very basic, and even though I ordered very spicy and with basil, it still had virtually no flavor. I paid $10 for a small plate of vegetables with NO rice. The place was deserted and I now understand why. I wished now, I had gone for the Indian cuisine around the corner. Not the worst food that I've ever had, but it certainly wasn't the flavorful Thai food that I'm used to eating.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I love Thai food and eat it as often as possible. Ocha is really good, best I've had in Vegas. Didn't realize how good it was until I went to Thailand and it was on par with everything I had there.