“Full is an understatement”
Review of Shilla Restaurant - CLOSED

Shilla Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We went here last night with a bunch of our friends. The service was great and the food was very good. The meat was seasoned very well and the servers were attentive enough to help us remove the meat when we were not paying attention do to conversation. If you are looking for a KBBQ place close to the strip, here you go.... :)

There are newer reviews for Shilla Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2010

After boring buffets (which included some asian selections) at the hotels, Shilla was a great change of pace for us. They serve authentic Korean dishes and they were absolutely great! I am a Korean and have eaten at more than 50 Korean restaurants all over the states over the past 5 years and Shilla is definitely one of the top 5! We were particularly impressed by the attentiveness of the waitress, which unfortunately is not common at Korean restaurants.

2  Thank jaewchung
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We decided to venture out of the strip during out latest vacation to Las Vegas and was pleasantly surprised by the variety and availability of all cuisines. We stumbled across Shilla on yelp and decided to give it a try. i really enjoyed the grilled meats and hot soups. They also had an interesting selection of Korean and Japanese beers. My new favorite item is the hot pot with the crunchy rice pieces at the bottom. Its awesome!!!

2  Thank sharonttwilliams
Reviewed August 23, 2008

My family and I went to this Korean restaurant based on the good reviews we read on the Internet. The most recent review I found was from 2005, but I figured things couldn't have changed much since then so we decided to try it out. Unfortunately, I would have to disagree with all of the positive reviews about this restaurant. The food was way overpriced (compared to another Korean restaurant in Las Vegas we have eaten at) and the quality was just average. What really disappointed me was the service, or lack thereof. It seemed like the server attended more to other customers in the restaurant than to us. Additionally, she never came by to refill our drinks or ask us if we needed anything (more kimchee and rice during the meal would have been nice.) I usually don't mind paying a little more for a meal if the service and food are exceptional, but in this case I feel like I was ripped off. Especially since we had been craving Korean food all week and were looking forward to the experience. It just fell way short of our expectations. So, if you are in Las Vegas (either a local or out-of-towner) and want Korean food, DO NOT eat here.

1  Thank rgn_tech
A TripAdvisor Member
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed April 8, 2005

There was a pretty big selection here for everyone I came with... even the picky vegetarian, and the carnivore. The sushi bar wasn't too bad, and wasn't that expensive!! I really liked the beef rib BBQ that was cooked right in front of us. The little side dishes are really worth it, and they come with any entree, apparently. Definitely come here for a change of pace... Vegas is filled with gross strip mall chain restaurants.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member