“Amazing pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Worldly inspired yet distinctly Californian, these hand-tossed, Cali classic pizzas come fresh and loaded with designer toppings. Savor LA-style specialty salads, pastas and sandwiches for lighter fare.
Odessa, Florida
“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

1 of the best pizzas I have ever tasted! Brought it back to my room to eat it. I would definitely go back. It is kind of expensive tho.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
“Pizza & salad mmmmmm”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Can't say much about this place except it is just good! The pizza is good but the salads are great! If you are a big time salad eater like me this is the place for you. Numerous types of salads and they are great. You will not be disappointed. It is located right inside the Mirage Casino. Definitely worh a try.

Stow, Ohio
“My worst Vegas dining ever”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My pizza was not that great , crust was overcooked . They didn't bring my bread . Waitress seemed more interested in other tables , not mine. Sorry lady that I dined solo . Was waiting to meetsome others in our group of 600 who I recommended not eating at your place. Was just overpriced carppy pizza and only my beer was enjoyable.

Mobile, Alabama
“Solid upscale chain food”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

CPK is a faithful and reliable chain restaurant that delivers good product at a decent price. All the food is formidable, tasteful, and worth the money. Not the cheapest chain in the planet, but when you've permanently left McDonald's behind, this would be a much better, more sophisticated go-to restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Boulder City, Nevada
“Love this Menu!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband & I were @ Town Square in Las Vegas visiting the Apple Store & stopped in here to have lunch. We'd only eaten at one other CPK, which was in The Golden Nugget in LV, several years ago before they closed that location. Our meal was very good & the service was spot on. I enjoy the variety of their menu and the salad I had with asparagus & arugula was delicious.

• Visited October 2012