“Lunch time visit”

Ranked #324 of 6,071 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and boy was I not disappointed!
The service was very friendly and super fast. The steamed pork dumplings were great as was the crispy shrimp roll. I absolutely loved the chicken lettuce wraps and the japanese old fashioned topped it off nicely.
What can I say..... great service, fair price and quality food.
Definitely coming back for more.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,885)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had reservations which I would highly recommend as they are always busy. Their menu has changed but the food is still delicious. The wait staff were very friendly but had a little trouble keeping up. One of our dishes came out late but I think they forgot it originally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

PF Chang’s is great, if you love Chinese food it is definitely worth trying out. We were able to get a table no problem, we only had to wait 5 minutes.

We had chicken lettuce wraps to start, they may not sound too appealing but trust me they are fantastic. We had Chang’s Spicy Chicken and Mongolian Beef for mains with white rice - we always have this when we visit as it is a great combination and both taste so so so good. The chicken is similar to shredded crispy chicken and chilli sauce from a Chinese in the UK and the beef is strips of marinated steak in soy sauce with veg.

Recommended!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank DYL18
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My hubby and I had a bad experience with breakfast and did not want to eat a lot. We decided to try PF Chang's for Happy Hour. We ordered 4 things - lettuce wraps, the Mongolian pot stickers, the egg rolls and the bbq ribs. The bbq ribs were a let down as you paid $4.00 for two of them with no meat but the sauce was good. The rest of the food was great. And enough for a light dinner. Would go back again just for the Happy Hour!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

The food is so delicious we ate here twice this week. It is nice that my husband and I both love the food. We will be back next trip.