“great service”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 14, 2013

They were FAST on room service and as always the quality was excellent. We were at Planet Hollywood and they serve this hotel!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,413)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've been to PF Changs a number of times in other places. I went for dinner here and it was OK. The food was fine, albeit a little on the bland side. I got the impression that since it was so busy, the cooks were in such a hurry that they do not have the time to really prepare the food. I did not get the feeling that I was rushed out the door but I did get the feeling that the food could have been better.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you don't eat here you are missing out! My husband and I make a point of going here. Vegas is not Vegas without a visit to PF Changs! Their lettuce wraps and deep fried green beans are a must and the Dan Dan is to die for. Just Amazing! It is quick service and great food that is reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The food here is incredible got the shrimp in lobster sauce and the sesame chicken. You've got to try it. I would recommend booking cause we ended up sat at the bar however this was great as we met some really interesting people and got some gambling tips!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Wish we had nice Asian food like this in Australia! Real breast chicken and the lettuce wraps are yummy!