“Great sandwiches, great service!”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #1,745 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Provo, Utah, United States
“Great sandwiches, great service!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

There are lots of sandwich places out there and Jason's has been around for quite a while. The choices are endless - sandwiches, soups, salads. The prices seem a little steeper than other sandwich places but the taste is fresh and the portions are plentiful. AND you get to make your own ice cream cone - a nice taste treat at the end of your meal.

• Visited March 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great sandwiches, and chicken pot pie soup”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've eaten here lots of times for lunch, because I love their chicken pot pie soup - perfect for a cold day. The Cowboy sandwich is also very tasty. Quality ingrediants, salad bar a bit overpriced, but you get free ice cream with every meal.

Visited October 2012
west virginia
“Classic NY Style Deli”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great and many choices if you are a deli fan. Qualitly is high and much better than a quick sandwich shop. Wide choice of breads, meats and sides.

Visited November 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
“Think of Jason's as a super casual cafeteria with a "deli-bent"”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

"Great Deli" is a bit of an overstatement if you've done Langer's in L.A., Brent's in Northridge, CA, or even Sherman's in Palm Springs. "Not disappointing if you know it's a cafeteria style deli that can't possibly do it all, but tries!?" And considering just how much they do in "to-go" business, I'd say they have to be doing something right. But this is on my list as "quantity over quality" in deli meats, for sure.

Why Jason's when I had all of Vegas as my "food pallet?" Again, like last night with Metro Pizza, I didn't want to miss my favorite shows on TV, and Jason's on Maryland Parkway was my solution to getting in at 645p, and getting out in time to return to the hotel by 8pm. The plan worked. I've never hit them up during a "long wait" period. So I think of them as an "in and out" haven for my "eyes bigger than stomach syndrome."

I did the corned beef and pastrami on rye with melted Swiss and Russian dressing. It was better than I expected; not the best, but it satisfied my "pickled brisket fixation." But it didn't stop there. I also ordered their broccolli and cheese baked potato. (Oy vay, what was I thinking?) Their baked potatoes are literally, the size of a small football..... no kidding. While the cheese was more of the "whizz" persuasion, the overall effect was a good "in your face with a 3 pound spud!" I also ordered a carrot cake and cheesecake slice. And NO....... I didn't eat it all. In fact, I only ate half the sandwich, 20% of the potato, and the Dr. Pepper with unlimited refills. The rest went into to-go containers, and ended up becoming a permanent fixture in the fridge at the time share. I left Vegas for home, and the food items, being "born in Vegas", I figured, should stay in Vegas.

The thing that Jason's has in it's favor is that it's a "refuge" for the hungry. And typical to Vegas, it's an all-night kinda' place. You'll see a parade of interesting characters march into Jason's at just about any hour. And by my own words, I guess I contributed to that interesting parade. Don't think of Jason's as a NY style deli. Think of it as a super casual cafeteria with a "deli-bent." There's enough on the menu, and at the all-you-can-ingest salad bar, drink fountain and softee ice cream machine, that you'll never leave hungry. Just don't let the term "gourmet" cloud your expecations. Don't do that, and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Come Hungary”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This deli has outstanding food and service the staff are friendly and the sandwiches are huge bring you may walk in starving but leave stuffed, open seating not a long wait try it I am sure you;ll be back

Visited August 2012

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!