“Love it”

Dining options: Late Night
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Love it”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very good sushi, with some very interesting names for their creations. Menu items like Ecstasy with Orgasm sauce! Mind boggles .. but it actually was really nice. We went twice to this restaurant and would easily become a regular, were it not for the fact we were only in Las Vegas for a two week holiday. Treat yourself .. you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Great place ”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Dishes are great! Service is fabulous! Price us even better!
I moved to Vegas 10 years ago and since then this is one of the hot places I bring my friends if they want to try where i love.. away from strip.

Las Vegas
“Always a great AYCE experience!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Brought visiting family members who were all amazed at the sushi & sashimi quality for an all you can eat restaurant. As sushi fans, they all commented this was one of the best AYCE's they've been to. Aside from the traditional items like sake, hamachi, ono, saba, tomago, unagi, etc. they have daily specials which can include other varieties of mackerel, halibut, salmon, and yellowtail collar. We heartily recommend trying the specials as there are usually some very tasty offerings. One other recommendation--there are two special items (uni & amaebi) which are only allowed one order per person, so if you are fans of those items and you have members in your party who are not, be sure and place orders for the entire party! We always enjoy Sushi Mon when we are hungry for a big sushi fix! A great place and you walk away fully satisfied!

• Visited December 2013
Clarkdale AZ
“All you can eat!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I'll say it again, "All you can eat!". Dinner was a fixed $26.95 for all the sushi and sides you could eat in one hour. I haven't had an opportunity to pig out like this since the 90s at Benihana in Newport Beach, CA. Everything on the menu was fair game, they only ask that you eat all of whatever you order, no leftovers, no skipping the rice on sushi. One or two items were limited to one order (I only saw 2 items like that, sweet shrimp and uni).

I had a number of items, all good, all fresh. My only regret was no abalone on the menu. I left full but not broke, a good thing. By my tally, I would have paid just about $45 for all I ate if I had not select the special.

Good times!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TaylorAZ64
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good sushi place in las vegas”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

it is very reasonable price for the sushi at las vegas. all you can eat. sea urchin, yellow collar, etc.

Visited November 2013