“You wont be disappointed!”
Review of Sushi Mon

Sushi Mon
Ranked #864 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Sushi Mon is our only sushi restaurant. Period. We have tried others and none compare to the service or sushi that we get here. We always get the AYCE as it definitey worth trying everything on the menu! Chef Nori is our favorite, but all of the chefs are friendly and amazing. We go about once a month and Chef Nori remembers my entire order and how we like things prepared. I am always amused with what they can do with fish - and they will create whatever you think of putting in a roll. Wait times can vary alot by day and time- but you can call ahead. We never leave disappointed.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Better than most sushi places anywhere in the world. 45 min all u can eat sushi, sashimi menu is the best. Not within the strip. It is about 15-20 min drive SE of the strip. Worth the drive, taxi ride. May have a 30-60 min wait during peak times due to its popularity

Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

I have 2 favorite sushi restaurants. This is the cheap one! We eat here for half the price of my other favorite restaurant. No frills atmosphere. Kind of like eating in a diner rather than restaurant. But, the sushi comes fast and cheap. They also offer all-u-can-eat.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Went for lunch on a wednesday and had the all you can eat (ayce) ($21.95). This is not a sushi buffet, but rather ayce is ordered off the menu, thus sushi is made to order. Very fresh and excellent variety. Service a little slow as they were very busy and only two servers working. My wife and I loved it and felt the quality better than Makino buffet. Definitely will return for another visit when back in town.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

As a local resident in Las Vegas I have a great deal of choices when it comes to all you can eat sushi places. Sushi Mon is by far the one of the best in town. The sushi is always fresh and if you sit at the sushi bar they are always happy to create a custom roll. The menu does mention a 60 minute time limit for all you can eat dinner. However, I have never seen the resturant ask anyone to leave. Be sure to try the spicy tuna and the special rolls. The service can be spotty at times especially when the place gets busy, which seems to be every night. If you are in Vegas and looking for a great sushi experience at a great price look no further.

Been to Sushi Mon? Share your experiences!