“Best Buffet in Vegas”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I have stayed at The Orleans a number of times and have eaten at the Buffet each time we have stayed at this wonderful hotel. The breakfast buffet is great, cheap with loads of selection. The lunch buffet is also great, great value and great selection. The dinner is again, amazing and as for the seafood Friday night, WOW is all I can say. I wasn't sure what to expect, but boy, was I surprised. It was just great. Vlue for money, you seriously can not go past French Market Buffet,

We're coming back to The Orleans in August and I can not atop thinking about the Buffet.

One warning, beware of Seniors Tuesday (a special they had running), the queue was a mile long, we decided to come back for the dinner, it wasn't so busy.

I can not fault the French Market Buffet. Staff are great, quick and helpful. The food is fresh, and there is plenty of it, and it's a great value. We have tried nearly all the buffets in Vegas over the 14 years I've been going to Vegas, and I would not go past this one.

3  Thank lethal77

Reviewed April 13, 2010

My wife and I have eaten at the French Market Buffet on each trip to Vegas where we stay at the Orleans. This is the first time we have eaten their breakfast. I believe that breakfast is their best meal. I had a 3 egg omelet with sausage, bacon, and cheddar cheese - the best I have ever eaten. I also had hash browns, bacon, and donuts. My only complaint is that the orange juice did not seem to mix properly and was "watered down". I wish they had chocolate milk as I don't drink coffee.

I don't remember what my wife ate, but all was well prepared and tasted great.

Make sure you use your Coast players card as it saves a little off the price.

3  Thank Racer59
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We decided to try out this buffet given the really reasonable price and good ranking by the LV Examiner and another website. Unfortunately, we missed the lunch time buffet so had to stick around for the dinner buffet. Because it was Friday night and king crab leg included, the price was 17.99 vs. the usual 13.99. We were disappointed as we are not fans of seafood. For 17.99, it is a disappointment, but probably ok if 13.99. The food is just a little above cafeteria level.

1  Thank travelwkids22
Reviewed April 9, 2010

The buffet selection was huge!! We went there for both lunch buffets and dinner buffet, and it was really good. It made it worth the trip off the strip to eat here, and I will definately be back. It's a place where it seems the locals go also. They definately have something for everyone here! And, at their price, it doesn't matter if you don't eat a lot!!

1  Thank cheekee
Reviewed March 19, 2010

The buffet was recommended by a local so we tried it for lunch. At $8 it was a great deal and the food was great. Our kids especially liked the desert selection - namely the variety of ice cream. There is a wide selection of foods - pasta, Mexican, Mongolian, grilled, seafood, etc. Everyone found something they liked. Restaurant is on the west sided of the building so park west of the casino and use the west entrance.

2  Thank lbkm