“Good food with big selection”

French Market Buffet
Ranked #420 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Each time I stay at the Orleans, I eat at this buffet at least once. It's never let me down yet. By signing up for the Player's club card (free) I save $1 per person here. The food has a wide selection so everybody in my party could enjoy something. We went around 9 am during the week and there was no wait! Not bad either. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This buffet is really delicious. They have almost everything you could want to eat. Breakfast is outta this world! PRICE is UNBEATABLE!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everyone in Vegas makes such a big deal about the buffets on the srip and the buffet at the Rio, but for what you get and what they charge the French Market Buffet is tops! I have eaten here numerous times over the years and have NEVER been disappointed with the food and service!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We ate here for breakfast twice while we were in Vegas. It is only $8.99 for breakfast (very good value compared to other places on the Strip!) and you can eat and drink as much as you like. We were offered coffee and orange juice which were topped up often. Service was efficient and friendly from the waitresses and cashiers taking our order. The buffet itself had a huge selection including cakes, French toast, hash browns, sausages, eggs etc etc, the list is endless! Would definitely revisit if we went to Vegas again.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Breakfast at $10 is very good price for the varieties it offers. Besides the cook to order omelette, we like the traditional egg Benedict. There is another Mexican egg Benedict at the Mexican station. The carving station has tender ham and other meat. The vegetables in different stations, especially the Asian station, are tasty. Watermelon and the fruit/melon salad taste very good too.There is a lot of varieties for dessert. Besides the chocolate eclair and cheese cake, I like the coffee and the peach flavor gelatin, but the watermelon flavor is too plain. For a $15 dinner, it offers prime ribs, shrimps and other BBQ meat. It has better value than any other buffets on the Strip. Compared to the dinner I had at Wicked Spoon Buffet, this one is far better in value. If you sign up for the club member, you will save another $1 and $1 more for you companion. I will come back many times with my club member card.