“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sergio's Italian Gardens Restaurant

Sergio's Italian Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: From her beginning In Rome, Italy, Rosele Napoli had a dream to create an Italian Restaurant where the people could taste not only the upgraded quality of food, but true authentic Italian cuisines she had grown up with in Italy. Rosle wanted people to dine In a fascinating atmosphere of the old world created with the finest architectural designs and complimented by the romantic music played on a classic piano. Sergio's opened in Las Vegas in 1993 with Chef Sante. Chef Sante was the head of Culinary Teachings in Southern Italy and remains the head chef at Sergio's.
Northridge Ca
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ate here Jan 3 and really enjoyed our meal. We had linguini with clams and the chicken machiagano (something like that), Nice portions, attentive staff. Bread is to die for. Used the restaurant.com certificate for $25 discount.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PhilPorterRanch

Atlanta
“Don't miss this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

You will love your experience at this quaint eatery on Tropicana Ave. A typical Italian restaurant, however, the food and ambiance excels. They have an "old school" piano player that will be more than happy to play some Frankie songs, and has a great personailty that will allow you to enjoy music while you dine.
Well worth the 10 minute drive off of the strip!

Visited December 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“I finally have a favorite local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was invited to a birthday party that was held at this restaurant and glad that I attended. We ordered family style so I had a chance to sample a lot of amazing dishes. The calamari was golden crisp and amazingly good. This place is authentic in every way looks and flavor. I'm going to make Sergio's my new regular place to dine on the weekends. The only thing is I wish it was a little closer to my home but then I would probably gain too much weight lol.

• Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Terrific Traditional Italian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Friendly, efficient service. Everything is made in house, including the bread. Simple, fresh ... reminds me of Italy.

• Visited December 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Lots of good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

The service was attentive but not quick, however our water glasses were always full and the drinks were very strong. The food was good; not the best ever but I think good enough for me to come back some day if I were ever in the area. I though the gnocci was tasty, and the caprese as well. The only problem I have with this place was that the quantity of food was just too much; we brought about half of every dish back to our room.

Visited December 2012