“Good food, but pricey.”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here on jan. 3 and while my wife and myself both enjoyed our meal, I cant say that the meal or atmosphere warranted the price. The server taking our order was slow and when we needed something we had to flag her down. When the hibachi chef finally arrived, he was very entertaining, and cooked our orders perfectly. The meal was very good but a $200 meal (after tip) for two, with 1 cocktail each, it should be outstanding. Yes I know its Vegas,
but I wasnt impressed.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Although dinner is expensive, it's not as bad as most of the other restaurants in Caesars. The Spicy Tuna roll was excellent. Most of us had the Seafood dinner choice (cooked at your table) and it was delicious and filling. Should be since it was around $72 each. Make sure you ask what the Chef's Choice market price dinner costs before ordering. That night it was $450! For that much someone should get a "happy ending"!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Well sorry to say that this confirms my last visit here. The food was fair at best. I had sushi and will not give a third try.the sushi was boring and almost tasted like water. BORING. The place is dated and probably stays in business because it is Ceasar's palace. The only recommendation is to not go..service was good. Couldn't wait to pay the bill and get out. Atmosphere is weak.. Sorry Ceasar's. I know you can do better.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hyakumi is grossly overpriced, but the food is actually quite good. We got the edamame as an app and both got the chicken entree, which we were pleasantly surprised with. I was a bit surprised they didn't list any sake on their drink menu, so I asked about it and they brought me some warm sake which was very good but I had no clue of the price, which I was put off by. The service was pretty decent. I wouldn't return to this restaurant, basically because of the price and the fact that it's Vegas, and there are far better restaurants there.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The staff were really nice and friendly. The food was good and the experience of having the food cooked in front of you was nice.