“Great place great value and the best Pizza in town. Trop and Hualipai”
Review of Sunset Pizzeria

Sunset Pizzeria
Ranked #2,774 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Paradise
Neighborhood: Paradise
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place great value and the best Pizza in town. Trop and Hualipai”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Sunset Pizzeria Tropicana St., near Hualipai St. Great food Made me feel like I was back east with the awesome Pizza . Great staff and service . Great value. Big hit with my Clients . Thanks for helping me close my deal with them.

• Visited February 2012

“Fantastic Pizza!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My husband and I went to Sunset Pizzeria on Tropicana, last night with our kids. . We had the Large pizza and chicken fingers. The food was Great! My kids loved there chicken fingers and the pizza was a New York style pizza. It was the closest New York style pizza we've had since we moved from New York. I recommend this place to anyone who wants great food at a decent price.

Visited February 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“delicious "New York" style pizza”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We visited the store on W Tropicana over the weekend and had an amazing dinner! The pizza was the perfect amount of cheese and sauce and the topping were out of this world...we had the "sunset" Atmosphere was great not like a lot of these whole in the wall places. Very friendly staff.

• Visited February 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Sunset Pizzeria on Tropicana in Las Vegas -- the pizza was not good”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Sunset Pizzeria must have opened this restaurant on Tropicana St., near Hualipai St., in Las Vegas recently, so we decided to give them some business and try it out. We ordered a pizza which costs over $12, and only had pepperoni on it, and we could not find any tomato
sauce, only a little cheese on top of the VERY thin crust. Crust like thin cardboard.
No, would not go back. I hope they improve their pizza making.

• Visited September 2011

Been to Sunset Pizzeria? Share your experiences!