“Excellent Food and Service Every Single Time!”
Review of Landry's Seafood House - CLOSED

Landry's Seafood House
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rancho Dr.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I've eaten at Landry's on several occasions, and have always had exemplary food and service on every visit. Loved the shrimp fettuccine, and the seafood was fresh, beautifully presented and hot.

I had occasion to need a room for a small wedding reception for 20 people, and not only were my out of town friends accommodated, they were treated like King and Queen for the day! They didn't even charge a room fee for our small event, which I thought was classy and a good business decision on their part! This made our newly married out of town guests so happy on their special day! We were all truly grateful to the Landry's staff for their PERFECT service and food!

If you are considering any event here, THIS is the no-hassle place to have it!

Thank you for many lovely visits to your establishment!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant I have been to several times for business lunches and it is consistently good. The service is usually very good as well. It is located in a great spot right of the freeway. I would recomment this place for any business lunch in LV.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This restaurant was one of the highlights of our dining experiences in Las Vegas. I ordered Sea Bass which was the freshest and the best I have ever had. My other relatives ordered seafood appetizers including stuffed (crabmeat dressing) mushroom caps, lightly battered and fried calamari, batter fried shrimp which were excellent. The steamed lobster was tender and sweet; The seafood sampler plate which included shrimp, talapia w/ fresh mushroom sauce, rice pilaf were delectable. All of the sides including the broccoli, the baked potato were fresh, perfectly prepared, and deliciously nutritious. Every dish we ordered was seasoned to perfection. For dessert we ordered Banana Foster which was the best rendition I have ever tasted. Service was excellent. We are returning.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I were in Las Vegas for a convention and went to dinner at Landry's. Our waiter, Malcolm, could not have done better. He was very friendly, efficient and courteous. My wife had the Alaskan king crab and it was cooked to perfection. My dish was outstanding also. We had a very good Italian white wine (probably a pinot grigio).
My supervisor was looking for a place to take our whole workgroup for a group dinner with the wives and I recommended Landry's. There were about 14 of us and everyone was extremely pleased with the food and service. The manager came out to visit us was very attentive to our requests.
I recommend this restaurant and will visit the other Landry's in the US when there on business.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Don't EVER go and eat at Landry's Seafood House. I was taken here for my birthday for lunch and it took 45 minutes for a raw oyster appetizer to come out and when I asked how much longer the waitress bit my head off. Finally when it did come out the plate was FILTHY and the oysters looked suspect so I didn't want to eat them out of fear that my food was tampered with. My party and I decided to get up and leave but not before speaking with the manager who basically told us that he was sorry and to come back and have oysters on the house. He didn't ask for my name or info. What he should of done is offered a gift card to come back to see if service was better or at least get my info so when IF I did decide to come back he would know who I was. I told him that since my husband is military that I will let the military community know not to EVER eat here!!!!!!!