“10-10-10-10”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #954 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rancho Dr.
Tallahassee, Florida
“10-10-10-10”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This restaurant was one of the highlights of our dining experiences in Las Vegas. I ordered Sea Bass which was the freshest and the best I have ever had. My other relatives ordered seafood appetizers including stuffed (crabmeat dressing) mushroom caps, lightly battered and fried calamari, batter fried shrimp which were excellent. The steamed lobster was tender and sweet; The seafood sampler plate which included shrimp, talapia w/ fresh mushroom sauce, rice pilaf were delectable. All of the sides including the broccoli, the baked potato were fresh, perfectly prepared, and deliciously nutritious. Every dish we ordered was seasoned to perfection. For dessert we ordered Banana Foster which was the best rendition I have ever tasted. Service was excellent. We are returning.

• Visited March 2013

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“It was so good that I got my supervisor to take our whole workgroup (and spouses) for a team building dinner!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I were in Las Vegas for a convention and went to dinner at Landry's. Our waiter, Malcolm, could not have done better. He was very friendly, efficient and courteous. My wife had the Alaskan king crab and it was cooked to perfection. My dish was outstanding also. We had a very good Italian white wine (probably a pinot grigio).
My supervisor was looking for a place to take our whole workgroup for a group dinner with the wives and I recommended Landry's. There were about 14 of us and everyone was extremely pleased with the food and service. The manager came out to visit us was very attentive to our requests.
I recommend this restaurant and will visit the other Landry's in the US when there on business.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Don't EVER go and eat at Landry's Seafood House. I was taken here for my birthday for lunch and it took 45 minutes for a raw oyster appetizer to come out and when I asked how much longer the waitress bit my head off. Finally when it did come out the plate was FILTHY and the oysters looked suspect so I didn't want to eat them out of fear that my food was tampered with. My party and I decided to get up and leave but not before speaking with the manager who basically told us that he was sorry and to come back and have oysters on the house. He didn't ask for my name or info. What he should of done is offered a gift card to come back to see if service was better or at least get my info so when IF I did decide to come back he would know who I was. I told him that since my husband is military that I will let the military community know not to EVER eat here!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Food and service are truly outstanding. We were seated immediately and served very quickly. Food was hot, beverages cold. Waitstaff was wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The service was awful steak was cold when it made it to my table it took an hour and forty minutes to get the food out to my tab”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Aweful service with no customer satisfaction at all cold food when I finally recived it an hour and fourty minutes later