“Used to be the best fallafel place”

Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #823 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Transit: CAT Bus stops directly in front of plaza on Maryland Parkway.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stop by Paymon's for luch and we were dissapointed. My husband and me we both had a fallafel sandwich and it was very dry, the lettuce was looked kind of old and the the tomatoes no way to be foud. We used to go to Paymon's before and it was great. Maybe the food still good but definitely if I go back I will never have a fallafel there.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

On an incredibly hot afternoon last Sunday (seriously: hot even for Vegas. 117 hot), my friend and I decided we needed ice water, some AC, and some good food, so we popped by Paymon's. I didn't realize, but this is right down the road from my house. Oops!

We sat on the patio, which we were assured was air conditioned-- and it was, it's totally covered and basically just a room. The waiter asked what we'd like to drink and I replied, "ALL OF THE WATER, please." He obliged. Oh god, best water ever (granted, I was basically dying of dehydration at that point, so perhaps that had some effect on my perceptions).

We got an appetizer of hummus, which was good. My only complaint is that I like my hummus a little more flavorful than theirs is--- like, a lot of garlic vs theirs, which is a bit bland. Not sure I'd get the hummus appetizer again for this reason, but if you're a fan of less garlic, then you'll be happy.

For the main meal, I got the gyro salad which was absolutely phenomenal. My friend got a fattoush salad, which she loved.

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Every LV stay, we come here for dinner and have never been disappointed. Everything is top notch cuisine from around the Mediterranean to the Middle East. In particular, the fesenjan is a relative rarity in US restaurants and prepared very well. Yes, it's in a strip mall. So what? It's now an established practice, especially in the western US, to fine good dining in such locations. We just don't understand the previous comment; if you can't accommodate uniqueness, especially that which isn't mainstream American, stick with Denny's (our group was all Americans, BTW).

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Food is great, but restaurant connected to next door hookah (?) bar... thought was a bit strange - serves similar food, but on Tuesdays, Hookah bar has happy hours all night... but not the restaurant...

Food was good... service was good, but just a bit strange...

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Visiting the area and friends said Mediterranean and we were in! What a menu selection! The service was very good, our waiter was extremely attentive and helpful with all selections if we had questions. the food was absolutely fabulous! We will return every time we visit.

1  Thank Dart S