“A pleasant surprise”

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Saw a concert Sunday night at the MGM Arena and wanted to stay and eat afterwards. Wolfgang Puck's was the only 'finer' dining experience available due to the late hour. We were tired and a little cranky by the time we were seated but the staff turned that all around for us! What a pleasant and attentive group of people. Despite the crows our waiter was prompt, food came out quickly (lasagne and steak were delicious) and out waiter and his helper continually came by to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. I don't know how they stay happy and helpful at 1 in the morning but it made our late evening just that much better. Bravo!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,242)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the MGM, since all of our friends decided to all stay there. Service here is top notch. Our server was fun and very helpful. It was my boyfriend's birthday and we didn't even tell the server, but from our conversation he was able to tell who birthday it was and sent out a birthday treat. So sweet of him. Everything we ordered was so great. I would definitely come back. My girlfriend and I came in on Sunday morning to Tuesday and we ate here. My boyfriend was here since Friday and went here twice, since it was so good.

One dislike is on Sunday night, you can't really make reservation which was very frustrating. It didn't take us that long to find a table, but what if we had to wait a long time, I would had been unhappy. lol

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been here in April and now I'm glad to be back :) Tasty, nice service, near to our hotel (Aria)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

In June we had supper at Wolfgang Puck's Bar & Grill. My friend had the cheeseburger and said it was one of the best cheeseburgers he has ever had. I just had a appetizer-the steak skewers, which were good. The service was great. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really cant say enough about this bar and grill . Ordered a steak which I usually don't as they never get it right but cant say this about this bar and grill. Ate every bit was the best I have ever eaten.The
service was fantastic they made you feel like you were eating at a fancy diner. Can't say enough you just have to try it and see for yourself