“Very Tasty”

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Laytown Co Meath
“Very Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I really enjoyed both my meals here. I fell in love with the mussel dish and I had to go back and have it a second time before I left. My husband really enjoyed the chicken pizza and the location of the restaurant is in a great location in the MGM as it is ideal for people watching. The quality of the food is excellent and you get what you pay for. The portions are huge so I could only manage a main course. They are also oen all night until 6am which accomadates the late night gambler.

• Indonesian first
Nashville, Tennessee
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I came upon this restaurant when picking up tickets for KA. We decided to give it a try and we were so glad we did!!! We ate at various restaurants at New York New York where we were staying, but none compared to the quality and service in this price range. My husband had the fish and chips and it was delicious. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce and it was fabulous. Even the bread, an assortment of fresh types, was so good. My tea glass never went empty and the atmosphere was relaxing amidst the casino environment. HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. Reasonable prices for an excellent meal.

Estevan, Canada
“Exceeded Our Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had dinner here one night before going to see KA. Everything about this restaurant was excellent. Crispy fried calamari was some of the best I've had & the garlic-chili wings were tasty. We all had pasta for our mains and we all raved about them. Lasagna & spaghetti and meatballs were better than homemade and the ricotta gnocchi was fabulous! The service was attentive without being overly so. Best of all the prices were very good for a nice meal in Vegas.
Warning - the mai tais are traditional and as such are mostly alcohol, I had to order a side of OJ because I'm a wimp, lol.
We will definitely eat here again.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Great food. Reasonable prices for Vegas.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed at the MGM and ate here before walking a couple steps over to the KA (cirque du soleil) show. The service was awsome! I just had a cheese pizza and a beer (with tax $23.79). Nice restaurant, open to the casino at MGM. A more economical option at MGM than the other restaurants that are higher end (=higher price!)

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great Experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great restaurant. Fantastic service and the food was out of this world. My wife and I opted to get a ferw of the small plates and share them. The calamari and tuna were the highlights. We are still talking about this wonderful meal. Thanks Wolfgang Puck!!!!

1 Thank Lee B