“Staying at the MGM”

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
“Staying at the MGM”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had to try out the fine dining at the hotel...it was good. Had the recommended sea bass. Over lunch. So stayed off the wine. It was really good. Service prompt. And it was after all the MGM Grand.

• Indonesian first
chicago, ill
“Enjoyable atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

After a 5 day visit to Las Vegas I voted this my favorite dining experience. I had the lasagna and a beautiful salad. While that seems like a pretty generic meal it was really tasty. My friend had the gnocchi and it was out of this world. While I loved my meal I coveted her food, wishing I'd ordered that. The server gave us lots of attention and good advice, about splitting, a sample of a wine we were considering and even helping us book dinner for the next night. Unfortunately we had to cancel because of time constraints. If I go back I'd eat there again.
Like all the nice Vegas restaurants the prices aren't cheap but splitting helped.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“FRESH, FRESH SALAD”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

By far, this was the best lunch I had while in Vegas. Prices were reasonable, food wash delicious. To accompany my wonderfully fresh salad, I had a flatbread margherita pizza. The service was good. We sat at the tables in the courtyard and "people-watched" while eating. Most definitely a great memory.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Enjoyed lunch and dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I enjoyed lunch so much I came back for dinner a couple of days later. The pizzas were delicious both times. Service was very good. Lunch was quiet and the restaurant was not crowded. Dinner had a short wait. The noise level was very high and it was difficult to hold a conversation. I measured the sound level and it topped out in the upper 90's db. Same level as a subway train.

Edmonton, Canada
“I dream of Gnocchi”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We skipped the buffet lines and the long wait at the always good Studio Cafe for a rare trip to Wolfgang Puck's. Seated quickly by a refreshingly eager server, the challenge was choosing which of the deliciously described tasty morsels would become our dinner.
I chose the Gnocchi in a tomato sauce and it was textbook PERFECT. Light, fluffy, plump and airy without sacrificing any flavour.
Also good: beef skewers, mushroom pizza

• Visited February 2013