“Will definitely be back!”

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Toronto, Canada
“Will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We've eaten here several times now, and have always enjoyed it. The service is excellent, as is the food. The prices are pretty reasonable considering the high quality of food you're getting as well. We've never needed a reservation, although if you plan on going during peak dinner time, especially if there's a concert at the Grand Garden Arena, it may not be a bad idea. The braised beef ravioli is terrific! The caesar salad requires a knife and fork, but is well worth the effort. Very tasty. Great place to enjoy dinner if you're planning on seeing KA that evening.

2 Thank TravellinDaveHead

• Indonesian first
Peters Twp., PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

One of our favorite meals while in Vegas. Tortilla soup was the best we ever had. Wedge salad was awesome and so fresh. Had the bbq chicken pizza and plain pizza. Both were fantastic. Prices were reasonable. Great place.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“It was just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hamburger and pizza at Wolfgang Pucks was good, but the upside down pineapple cake was not good. Plus the restaurant was so loud, we could barely hear each other to talk. I think we were yelling at each other the entire meal. I wished we had eaten somewhere else, honestly. The meal itself was okay, but the atmosphere was a little uncomfortable. We waited a long time to get in, and after eating there, I would say people eat here out of convenience. I give it an "average" on my rating, and this is not a place that I would go to again.

Houston, Texas
“My husband renamed it Wolfgang Suck”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We'd just come from returning our remtal car and seeing Jersey Boys (excellent), so we were looking for a late night meal. This was the only restaurant at the MGM that was still open, so we waited for a table, and not too long considering the Rush concert just ended so they were a little slammed. I ordered a caesar salad to start. It was fine, the lettuce a little too bitter for my liking, but the dressing was good enough to balance it out.
The waiter came back to inform me about 15 minutes after we ordered that they were out of the lasagna. I was expecting him to have my dinner by that point and he's bringing me a menu. Now, I was a waitress at a crappy little diner and even I know you keep up on your stock, talk to your cooks, and let your table know immediately if an entree is out, so if I could provide that service without a computer keeping count for me, why couldn't he? Honestly, that was the only entree I wanted from the menu, so I settled for the chicken soup - I wasn't intending to go to Wolfgang Puck for a soup and salad dinner. The soup wasn't anything special, but I think they added a lot of chicken to mine because they knew it was an impromptu entree.
My husband's burger showed up with some complimentary hair in it. The manager's solution to this was to give us free drinks. You already didn't have the entree I ordered, you made me wait to find this out, you serve my husband a burger with hair in it and you think a beer rectifies things? Customer Service 101. At this point, you comp my "dinner", get him a burger that doesn't have random DNA in it, and apologize for this crap. They just kinda shrugged at us like we were being jerks for wanting a decent meal - on our wedding anniversary, no less. Not one "we're sorry", not a bit of remorse... they just looked at us like we should be happy with our experience, as if the food is so empryean that it trumps basic health codes.
I will give them that the restaurant itself is beautiful. Other than that, go when it's not busy - you may get real service then.

Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was a perfect meal after an early show at the MGM. I had the calves liver (a rare treat for me) and my wife had a chicken salad. Both were filling and first rate. As always as a Puck resto, the service was superb.

Visited November 2012

Been to Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!