“Very nice but highly priced.”

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 4,932 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came here on our first night in Vegas and we were shattered so maybe not a great experience. However the food was very nice from what I remember, I had pizza which was nice, my friend had ravioli which she said was lovely too. I will add some pics when I find them. Any questions just ask.

There are newer reviews for Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I saw 'Flat Iron Steak' on the menu outside the Bar & Gill and my curiosity brought me in. It was
the start of a wonderful experience for both my friend and I.

We started by sharing an appetizer (Truffled Potato Chips) 'so good' that we didn't leave a single piece on the plate. Then came the main courses...

Grilled Prime Burger for my friend and the Mesquite Grilled Flat Iron Steak medium-rare for me... Bursting of flavour and so tender that the knife becomes obsolete, I thought I died and went to heaven!!!

The finishing touch, a piece of Coconut Cream Pie for my friend and for me the Peach Melba.

Absolutely everything from beginning to end was 'Just Perfect' and that includes an impeccable service!!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is always our first stop in Vegas late at night. Great wine selections and wood fired pizzas. My husband loves their burgers and sliders. It's probably a little louder and brighter than we like with lots of large parties, so the atmosphere is not as fabulous, but we can overlook that for the truffled potato chips!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

OMG!!! Get the BLT. It was by far the best thing I have put in my mouth as far a a BLT is concerned :)

Reviewed November 2, 2012

It was perfect for our late night supper. Pricey for us but delicious. The staff were friendly and it was a nice crowd of people. We were easily seated.