“CANNOT GO WRONG HERE”
Review of Camelot Steakhouse

Camelot Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Camelot Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #299 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Do the Prix Fixe menu at $39. Offers a 10z NY Strip. Add a bottle of House Wine for $20. Food was prepared as ordered. I could eat there every night.

2  Thank ROBERT F

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stumbled on this steakhouse while exploring the Excalibur Casino. Very nice atmosphere, no problem wearing casual clothes. They have a nice fixed menu for $40 per person. I opted for the 16oz Prime Rib, which was simply excellent. This is a great spot, unexpected in this casino. Make the effort and try it, you won't regret it.

2  Thank Doghouse66
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Celebrated my husband and daughter's birthdays with dinner steakhouse during family vacation this July 2014. Their prime rib steaks and all the other steaks my family ordered were delicious and prepared well! We enjoyed eating here and will be looking forward to eating here again !

2  Thank dagkim
Reviewed July 11, 2014

They offered a special 3 course dinner under $40. I ordered French onion soup as my 1st course & was surprised to find a large whole bay leaf in it. When I commented on this, the waiter was dismissive that this should be of any concern, as he said it often happened. After coming back home, I did some research online. Although I didn't eat the bay leaf, web info indicated that eating a bay leaf, which has a strong, bitter flavor, can be an unpleasant experience & could even potentially be a choking hazard. I, therefore, think it's peculiar for the cooking staff not to remove the bay leaves before serving their food. My steak was fine but not particularly thick for a steakhouse. It was interesting to me that the steak came with mashed potatoes. In the Northeast, you might have a choice among accompaniments but a baked potato would be more of a standard side. Dessert was good. The room was cavernous, & you could see into the open kitchen. There were white tablecloths with brown napkins. I felt a little rushed in getting our courses. I had the feeling they wanted you in & out more quickly rather than have you linger at dinner. It certainly was adequate for our dinner needs but I wouldn’t rush back.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had EXCELLENT professional service and the meal portion was HUGE!!! I was well fed and will return here without any hesitation...very reasonably priced menu for Vegas steakhouse...Do not allow the location to turn you away from this steakhouse...I was completely satisfied with this dining experience...

Great steak cooked to my request...fresh salad and bread...never had an empty drink glass...atmosphere is not the most romantic or sophisticated, but very acceptable for a great dinner.

2  Thank mgkendra