“Great Crust”

Neighborhood: Paradise
Melbourne Australia
“Great Crust”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A good Pizza must have a tasty crust and Metro hits the mark, I had the NY Style with Italian Sausage. This Pizza tasted better as I kept eating it, most Pizza's lose there appeal after your hunger goes away.

Visited February 2013

Watersmeet, Michigan
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This site opened in November and is close to our son's home. We were visiting, so we went there since he likes their pizza. It was a Friday night and 6PM. I expected a long wait by the number of cars in the lot. We were surprised to find only a 3 minute wait. Service was fast and friendly. Soda was refilled quickly. We had the mozzarella stick appetizers. They were more like large triangles, There were 4 and pizza sauce came with them. I thought the price of $8 was a bit high, but I have been told I live in the past. They were good. The bread served when we sat down was also perfect to take the edge off our hunger. We ordered the Metro style pizza. The waitress was very helpful and we were glad we could order a combination of toppings. My son likes black olives, so she ordered the pizza to have 3 slices with black olives. The rest of the slices were sausage. There were 8 slices total, though when we ordered she had said the pizza was cut into 12 pieces. It was not a problem. With 4 of us we still took home 2 slices. The pizza is filling! I rarely give Excellent to restaurants, but Metro Pizza is one that deserves it.

• Visited January 2013
Las VEgas
“Metro Pizza on SkyPoint”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was unable to find the address on trip advisor as this is a new location. The restaurant is very big and open and they have fantastic specials. We went there on a Sunday and they offered a large pizza, pitcher of beer and a lb of chicken wings for $25.00. It fed our family of 4 and we had leftovers. We ordered the cheesecake for NY for desert and it was the best I've ever had. The food, price are both fantastic. We'll be back

• Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, NV
“Best Pizza in Las Vegas!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have different types of pizza and they are all excellent! I have lived here for over 25 years and they are consistently the best I've ever had in town.

• Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Pizza.....”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We arrived for dinner with friends at 5pm on a Friday - so it wasn't too busy when we got there but rapidly filled up!

Service was very attentive when we got there, with drinks served right away and kept full the whole time. We ordered a calzone, a pizza, and salads - which was shared among 4 people. We enjoyed the salads - fresh greens and loaded with cheese and meat. The salad is served with a garlic knot which was quite tasty and the bread (served upon request) was pretty good too.

The portions are large, the food served FRESH AND HOT! You know the items are definitely made to order!

The disappointment to the evening was the waiter got much too busy at the end. We asked about the dessert, which the ladies were going to share - but walked away before the men even asked about having dessert! And he never came back so they could order. It was very unconfortable to be eating ours knowing the guys might have wanted something. But we could never get the waiter's attention again that evening.

All in all it was a good evening and aside from the busy-ness at the end, the service was good as well.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Metro Pizza? Share your experiences!