“Best Pizza in Vegas”

Neighborhood: Paradise
eslmom
“Best Pizza in Vegas”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

GREAT pizza! Very family oriented restaurant. Don't hesitate to bring all the kids.
Our family loves the Meatball,fresh garlic pizza and the bacon,pineapple & onion combo.
They also have really good salads.

• Visited July 2011

Olathe, Kansas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed February 10, 2009

What a great place. We ordered a thicker cruse Sausage, pepperoni and black olives and I can honestly say it was one of the best pizza's I've had, and I lived in Chicago for 5 years. The service was friendly, and was pretty quick for being a pizza place. I will definitely return here. The only negative was price. Was over $30 for the two of us, however we did order a large pizza which was way too much for the two of us.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Some of the best pizza in Vegas!”
Reviewed January 24, 2009

Some of the best pizza in Vegas!

“bah!”
Reviewed March 24, 2008

bah!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Metro Pizza but I...”
Reviewed January 18, 2008

I love Metro Pizza but I hate this location! The food is fine but the decor is in serious need of an overhaul. With all the pink and turquoise, I felt like I was sitting in some crazy time warp from 1985. Nostalgia is one thing but this was boderline nauseating.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Metro Pizza? Share your experiences!