“Awesome Thai food just off the strip”

King & I Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1,525 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Paradise
Tucson, Arizona
“Awesome Thai food just off the strip”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

This is a great place for Thai food in Las Vegas. Surely a much much better value than the more expensive spots. I stopped here with some coworkers, one who used to live in Vegas and said we had to try this place ! He was right, the food and service was awesome. The prices were very reasonable. The lunch specials were downright cheap for huge portions of tasty food. The service was better than one would expect. Like one of the other reviews, it is in a scary strip mall, but dont let that stop you. Its a small family run place and worth the stop.

“Good food good price and good service...”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Good food good price and good service. What else do you want from a small Thai restaurant. They are not fancy like MGM grand or bellagio

gahh
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I ordered steamed vegetables, and i'm a vegetarian and there was a very small, mostly unnoticeable amount of meat in the box that i came in. I never eat anything that has to do with meat, not even touching it. And after i ate a few pieces of vegetables, i found meat, and immediately stopped eating.

Australia
“Worth the Short Drive Away from the Strip”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

We dined at "King & I" on a Sunday night and were the only guests, although there were a few pick-up orders.

The service was great - very friendly, and the food was delicious. The menu is quite comprehensive, so if you like Thai food, you are bound to find something you like.

The only downside I can think of is that it is away from The Strip. Then again, that is probably a benefit, as long as you have transport.

The price was very reasonable too. Dinner for a family of four with drinks and desert for under $50.

I would definitely recommend King & I.

Nevada
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I've been going to King & I for a couple of years now. The food is great, the service excellent! Nice people! And yes, it can be very spicy if you like it that way!