“Very nice lunch”
Review of Cili

Cili
Reserve with OpenTable
Cili is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,355 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Asian, Polynesian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Russell Rd.
Transit: Right in front on Las Vegas Blvd.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were visiting Las Vegas and invited as the guest of a colleague. What a nice surprise to get away from the strip and enjoy a nice, casual lunch with some great food and service. The bread that arrived at the table included one of the best flat breads with Parmesan cheese. The salads and sandwiches all looked great, and our waitress was extremely attentive. A bonus was the iced tea which was unsweetened but had a nice peach flavor.

1  Thank Prvteye
There are newer reviews for Cili

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My daughter lives in Las Vegas and booked her wedding at Cili/Bali Hai. She said it reminded her of Hawaii :)
I live in another state so she was on her own in choices and for much of the planning. I do not exaggerate when I say they take care of EVERYthing! Tracy, was the wedding coordinator that she worked with and she could not have been more friendly, outgoing, efficient, professional, confident...need I go on? She was amazing!! I truly appreciate the lengths she went to to see that everything was perfect, especially since I could not come into town until about 1 week prior to the wedding.
I was afraid that I would arrive and find several things 'undone'....I need not to have worried! Tracy and the entire staff at Cili had it covered.
The steak that I ate at the reception was one of the best I have ever had and next time I'm in Vegas you can be sure that we will go to Cili to eat!

2  Thank Khokhonut
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Cili is only open for lunch and is part of the Bali Hai golf club. While the golf course is private, the restaurant is open to the public. This is a great place for a late lunch if you are flying out in the afternoon or early evening. 5 minutes from the airport and a nice oasis and escape from the noise of Vegas. The food is good, wine list not extensive but well chosen and the patio overlooking the course is relaxing. Our salads were excellent and quite large.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great food, great service excellent views! The lobster cobb salad was out of this world. What more can I say... this restaurant was amazing.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The valet staff is great, and they start your wonderful experience. The Hostess, Servers, and the other employees are very attentive to your table. The food is comparable to most high end restaurants on the Strip, without the Strip prices. A Great Find!