“Excellent Italian Food at a Reasonable Price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carluccio's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Carluccio's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Paradise
Henderson, NV
“Excellent Italian Food at a Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Carluccio's has moved from their Tropicana location to South Eastern Ave. We had dinner there on Nov. 7 and found that the quality of the food was as good as the previous location. Upon being seated a basket of excellent Italian bread is served . Salads that accompanied the entree were standard but with very ample dressing. The menu is quite extensive. My wife had eggplant parmagian and I had chicken livers terragon, something I have never seen on another menu. We both enjoyed our choice. Although I rarely take home a portion of my entree, the serving was so large that I took home enough for another meal. The ambiance does not match the previous location and the restaurant was practically empty early on a Wednesday evening but the quantity and quality of the food cannot be matched for a relatively low price. Entire bill (including one fountain drink) with tip was $42.42. We will plan to return.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Henderson, Nevada, United States
“What a huge disappointment!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food at Carluccios was the worst I have ever tasted. The veal was paper thin and all you tasted was breading. The pasta tasted like it was cooked either in soap or water that seafood had been cooked in. The eggplant parm dried up on the plate before our eyes My father, who loves leftovers made the comment "you'renot going back to that place are you?" The outside entrance and inside etrance had a very strong smell of old grease. I will say that the waitress was very nice.

• Visited September 2012
Los Angeles
“A sad shadow of its former self”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

For many years I was a huge fan of the former location on East Tropicana. Every trip to Vegas always included a stop here for dinner. All good things, alas must come to an end.
Over this past weekend, we thought we would give their new location a shot. We actually never ate here. After finding the place, the odor of something foul(a sewer problem I think) was the first thing that greeted us outside the restaurant. The foul stench was also present inside the building, which was off putting to say the least. No one at the hostess stand at all and the very few people that were there did not seem to be enjoying it at all. Needless to say we got out of there and went elsewhere(Grimaldi's pizzeria) around the corner where we had an excellent meal. Sorry to see this one decline so badly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Henderson, Nevada
“Not Carlucci's of old!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Horrible food....Horrible service....bleak atmosphere

I don't like to write bad reviews as perhaps it was just an off night BUT my friends agree with me so I don't want an unsuspecting person to have the experiences we have had. So just don't go there....and you will not have missed anything but a bad meal, served in an untimely manner by a wait person that has no clue how to serve...and a rickety table with nothing redeeming to look at except your meal mate, which may not be too bad but the rest may overshadow their wonderfulness.

old Vegas gal

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank vegasGIRL77
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Italian Food and Entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went to Carluccio's last Friday and they now have entertainment! Marilyn Peterson was playing the piano from 7 - 9 on Friday nights. She is an outstanding pianist. We had dinner and it was incredible. The homemade food is like eating at your favorite Italian grandmother's. We started with warm fresh made bread, then we had Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese and Basil with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil, melts in you mouth. Veal parmigiana that you can cut with a fork and chocolate mousse for dessert. The meal was excellent and the service excellent. This restaurant is always a five star experience and they have new hours 11AM - 10PM. Prices are reasonable and portions generous. (I always have a food to take home!)

• Visited May 2012