“Food Allergies - AVOID Nobhill”
Review of Nobhill at MGM Grand - CLOSED

Nobhill at MGM Grand
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Food Allergies - AVOID Nobhill”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have a gluten and dairy allergy. I was told that they could adjust anything on the menu to accomodate my eating restrictions. Shouldn't be too hard - I ordered salmon and broccoli. Unfortuantely, the chef doesn't consider butter to be part of the dairy group, which I didn't realize until after I had taken a bite. I ended up leaving the restaurant still a little hungry after paying the $660 bill for myself and 5 business associates. There are much better choices in Las Vegas. Steer clear of this one.

A tip for the manager - if you approach a customer with food in their mouth and ask them how things are, in the future you should probably wait for them to swallow before assuming silence is golden, thanking them and walking away.

• Visited February 2013

Birmingham, Michigan
“YUM!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

First of all I love Michael Mina's restaurants. This was more laid back and casual but still wonderful. The late night happy hour food prices are unbelievable. So worth it for a night out or a late night bite!

Visited January 2013
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“On our wedding anniversary”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Found this place by accident after walking through the MGM which is a walkway from NY NY. Service is exceptional and the food not far behind we were also offered the book which I have cooked many of the recipes. The 5 different mash potatoes were very memorable as was the bread we were well looked after and had a great time fotoes on facebook but will put them on the review soon.

Visited May 2012
Florida
“Happy Hour - Yes please”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Nobhill is a great restaurant with an amazing ambience. We sat at the bar and had drinks and appetizers. It was happy hour and the appetizers did not disappoint. Our bartender was attentive and made delicious signature drinks. I will be back for dinner as I saw a lobster pot pie that looked and smelled amazing be served at a table near the bar.

North Caldwell, New Jersey
“Check Your Bill”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food and nice ambience. Everything top notch, till reviewing bill which had several "mistakes"... Don't let good times and over indulgence cost you... With larger group and living the dream in Vegas, it's easy to have happen...

Visited November 2012