“Little Buddah-The Best of The Best”

Little Buddha Restaurant Sushi Bar & Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Arville
Reviewed June 10, 2008

Little Buddah at The Palms Hotel is just spectacular! I eat there about once a month and they never cease to amaze me. The Sushi and sashimi literally melt in your mouth. f you are a Lobster fan, be sure to order "George's Roll" with huge chunks of marinated lobster on top. The hot entrees are always fantastic especially the The Orange Chicken. Also worth it are the spicy lettuce wraps with crab and tuna. The atmosphere is regal yet hip, and they play the best house musi (which is available for purchase at the front desk. Plan on about $50-70 per person with drinks. Quite frankly the best restaurant in Las Vegas.

1  Thank elroy1030

Reviewed March 27, 2008

We loved our experience at Little Buddha. I agree with some of the previous reviewers that it is a bit loud, but as far as complaints go, that is it. We started with some sushi rolls as appetizers and each ordered one entree to share. The spider roll was okay (I've had better), the Little Buddha roll was very good, and the lobster roll was AMAZING! In fact, we liked it so much that we cancelled one of our entrees and ordered another lobster roll. Our waitress, bless her heart, raced to the kitchen to cancel our order before it was cooked. Not only, did that earn her a big tip, but the rest of her service was impeccable as well. The one entree that we did end up with was the beef chow mein which was quite good. Their drinks are great too. We had a variety of maritinis and enjoyed each one. Honestly, I would go back to this place in a minute, if for nothing more than the exemplary service and the phenomenal lobster roll.

1  Thank jjh_78
Reviewed March 24, 2008

Recently had Sushi at Little Buddha at The Palms. It was the best and freshest sushi that I have had in a while. The Toro (fatty tuna) melts in your mouth!
The staff was very friendly.
The decor and atmosphere is amazing!
It is definately an experience that you've got to try for yourself!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 3, 2008

Great atmosphere - love the music. I enjoy the booths quite a bit. Perfect for dinner before a concert at The Pearl.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2008

In a sea of outrageously expensive but mediocre restaurants in Vegas, Little Buddha is the only one I really like and would probably make an effort to frequent if it were anywhere else. Best value in Vegas.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook