“Good food.....good value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabo Mexican Restaurant

Cabo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,494 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food.....good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at this restaurant on a few occasions and have always been pleasantly satisfied. The menu has all the Mexican faire favorites and a variety of salsa and bean dip with the chips. Very good!

The service is always good and I'm certain we'll revisit this establishment many more times.

Visited November 2013
6 Thank Mjandpups

North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Tasty and great presentation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Beware, while waiting for you meal they bring 3 salsas, and a bean dip with tri color chips - and they are all tasty! The menu makes for a difficult dinner choice, the chicken fajitas were excellent - lots of onions and peppers, with tomatoes too. You can choose lettuce wraps for a healthy choice to off set the margarita's calories. The sides of refried beans, guacamole, rice all good. The restaurant was closing, but the server didn't rush at all. We took the fried ice-cream back to the room, excellent choice if you like cinnamon and creamy, crispy vanilla dessert.

5 Thank ckgreenthumb
Windsor, Canada
“Great Value When There”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Okay, so I know that Palace Station really is a lower tier casino, but we really had a blast here overall and it culminated in our late night (slightly drunken) meal at Cabo. We had gone to Palace Station basically on accident after exploring in the car, we saw the sing that said BINGO, and my wife loves to play bingo. Okay, good deal, she has fun, we maybe win some money and I get brownie points for suggesting it.

I'll review the bingo another time, but after partaking in the free drinks at bingo and the $.99 margaritas at the Palace Station bars, we'd had a few and needed to eat. We'd passed the Cabo a bunch of times and joked about the happy hour special of tacos and drinks and decided to stop in. Well, way past happy hour so we sat and ordered a drink. The waitress mentioned the 2 for 1 fajitas with a loyalty card and said to go get one at the casino host stand. Off I went and in a couple minutes I had a card and on my way back. I come back to a smorgasbord of salsas and refried beans and nacho chips, including a specially made hot and spicy salsa that the waitress had made in the kitchen when my wife said I like hot salsa. This one was great, and kudos to the waitress for going out of the way and making it. It was actually temperature hot too, so she really did something to make it. Admittedly it wasn't busy at all.

We did have to order a drink so we got a margarita not that we needed one. It was good, nothing over the top, but it was $5, so good enough. The fajitas were very good. I know it's just some fried veggies and some chicken, but they must marinate their chicken well because it was very tender, all white meat, and very well seasoned. Not what I was expecting. With the new hot salsa and this food, I was a happy guy. The bill at the end was literally $22.50, so I tipped fairly well and left $30. Service was bang on and we even sat next to Elvis who we later bugged for a picture and he obliged.

Good times, and if back here I'd definitely give this place another go!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

One other guest in the resturant. I had to ask for a server. I had to pick up my own drink at the bar. Everything I wanted was not the way it's "normally" done. No customer service so I left.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A one time deal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Place was empty-salsa was bland-food was very just okay-mad I drove across town for this...went to get jalapeño margarita and the 1st was tasty but had to send the 2nd back -twice.....just had th take it off the bill guess the other guy didnt know how to make one-will not return

• Visited September 2013