“Outstanding”
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Birmingham, Michigan
“Outstanding”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't have been happier. Enjoyed the 3 course pre theatre prix fix meal. Complimentary appetizers then amuse bouche. Enjoyed the wine pairing. Food and service could not have been better

Visited December 2013
2 Thank jmdskyline
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Le Cirque, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for choosing Le Cirque as your dining experience. It is fantastic to know you enjoyed your evening and we hope on your next trip to Las Vegas you will join us again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Virginia
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

After a snafu with Picasso restaurant (also in the Bellagio), we were directed to Le Cirque. My husband and I travelled to Las Vegas specifically for the White Truffle menu. My husband wasn't feeling well, so I ended up dining by myself. The staff at Le Cirque understood the situation and immediately welcomed me into their wonderful restaurant. I ordered the White Truffle menu and was able to substitute one of the items (which is almost unheard of with fixed menus). The sommelier was very knowledgeable and accommodating to my wine preferences. He provided great pairings. The food was exquisite and memorable. The chef also came out to meet me. I cannot thank you more, Le Cirque, for making my evening special.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank silvernt
Our staff will be delighted to hear your enjoyed your dining experience at Le Cirque. We are sorry to hear of your husband was ill during this evening. The chef is always excited to meet our guest who enjoyed their meal options. The White Truffle menu is very popular and we hope to welcome you back in the near future with your husband.
Romania
“Nice restaurant.”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We had a nice dinner,steak was delicious,service prompt and nice,great atmosfere as we sat by the window.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank JoannaMarza
Candice M, F&B Guest Relations Specialist at Le Cirque, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
We are glad you were able to view the beautiful fountains and enjoyed your evening at Le Cirque. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bellagio in the future.
Ann Arbor MI
“Wonderful surroundings”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We loved the surroundings, French paintings on wall, and dinner service to match. Food was very tasty, excellent matching wine selections. The tables are a little closely placed,but the room is not noisy. Of all the places we ate in Las Vegas, this is the one we would be most likely to revisit.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank trbj
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are thrilled you enjoyed the atmosphere and savored the meal and wine pairings. On your next trip to Las Vegas we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kansas City, MO
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Went to Le Cirque for my birthday. Let me preface by saying I've never been to a French Restaurant before and have been wanting to for years. My girlfriend is a very light eater so I thought the tasting menu would be perfect since it's small portions. First of all the restaurant is extremely well decorated, however, very tight on space. We were just 2 feet from the tables on either side of us. However, my gf pointed out the wall and ceiling decorations are very sound-deadening and so your voice really doesn't carry. At first I was a bit intimidated by the menu and the waiter b/c of the language barrier, but he was a really funny guy and answered all of our questions and was very courteous. We both did the tasting menu and the wine pairing. I wont go into details regarding the menu but the flavors on all the dishes were so complex and so wonderful it's hard to articulate. As the evening went on the wait staff proved itself to be 5-star, very attentive, very talkative, quick to tell interesting stories without being overbearing.

We both left extremely satisfied and will be a night we'll always remember. I've been fortunate to have dinner in several of Vegas' finer restaurants and this was by far the neatest dining experience of them all. (and the most expensive, frankly). I would recommend this place to anyone and hope I get a chance to go back!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Shewbacca
We are delighted to know you and your girlfriend were able to enjoy a wonderful experience at Le Cirque. Our staff will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed the entrees and wine pairing. We appreciate the high recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Been to Le Cirque? Share your experiences!