“Fantastic food and services !”
Review of Le Cirque

Le Cirque
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Cirque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, European, French
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Experience the timeless sensation created by charismatic Restaurateur, Sirio Maccioni. The rarity of Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings speaks eloquently of French cuisine - exquisite, bold, transcendent. Immerse yourself in a jubilant showing of brilliant color adorning this famed lakeside destination designed by Adam D. Tihany. Exuding a celebratory mood, Le Cirque's opulent dining room is enhanced with coveted wines and attentive service, which come together to amuse your taste buds in celebrated Maccioni family fashion.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Le Cirque, located in Bellagio offers a very exclusive service, the food is amazing !
We went there for the second time (since last year) and we were not disappointed, the food was just as great as last time.

The service is perfect, very cosy and quiet...

Of course a bit pricey, but this type of food and service must have a price and I believe it is worth it. One of the best restaurant in vegas for sure!!!

Get the premium wine and food pairing to taste different dishes.

Just one thing to say : they charge a supplement of $65.00 usd for an A4-Kobe beef : it is really really really good, but still $65 is I believe a bit too much...that's the only thing I have to say against Le Cirque.... ;-)

In terms of seating you can ask for a fountain view to enhance your evening and make it a bit more romantic.

2  Thank Sergio092
Write a ReviewReviews (1,779)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I dined here for my 30th birthday and decided on the degustation menu.
The experience was something I will always remember. The staff were great fun and had great knowledge of the menu and wine to match each dish.
The service was not rushed at all and was more of a night out rather than a quick meal. The food was amazing and portions were the right size.
I can speak enough about the place and would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Vegas.

1  Thank sean b
Reviewed July 8, 2013

You East Coast people can look down on us West Coasters all you want. While your beloved Peter Lugars and Momofukus and Bernardins may be great, they need a town of millions of people and square miles to support them.
Las Vegas has outposts of your best restaurants, all within one tiny strip of land called, well, The Strip.
Sure there are Buca di Beppos and Bubba Gump Shrimp houses here with signs three hundred feet tall. Thousands of convention-goers and turn-around students need places to eat after all.
For the rest of us, it's not an easy task of discerning the merely decent high-end places from the truly excellent. I only have so much food I can eat on a trip, and so much money to spend on eating.
I can say that while the tasting menu was not cheap ($135) it was totally worth it. I was not a bit resentful of the expense, as I frequently am at these places. Wine pours were pretty generous as well.
The tasting menu was appealing to me more for what wasn't on there than what was: no escargot, no foie gras, no truffles. Sure you can get foie there and certainly many Californians do, but it's not my thing. I hope it goes away. Sure the French also eat sweetbreads, but you don't find that on too many menus here. The food reminded me a little of New Orleans cuisine, if only because it had a French basis but didn't take itself too seriously.
Each fish dish was outstanding. The main entrees and the garnishes were all delicious, with one exception. The wine was tremendous. The sauces were wipe-the-plate clean good.
The service was efficient but not snooty.
I didn't love the rabbit plate. It had rabbit three ways: loin wrapped in bacon, sausage, and some sort of egg roll thing. I thought the mustard sauce was way overpowering and confused my palate, and didn't complement well the gamy flavor of the rabbit. Perhaps I just don't "get" an exotic meat like rabbit, but this dish turned me off a little.
The other option on the tasting menu would have been duck, which I don't usually love either, but might have enjoyed here, or a Waygu steak, $85 supplement. Meh.
So one course (albeit a biggie) fell a little flat out of seven courses for a decent price? I can live with that.
You are also probably better off getting the tasting menu than the a la carte deal of $98 for three courses, since you get an extra fish dish, mini-dessert, and extra app for an extra $37. Not bad. The theatre menu gave some pause, since it's so much cheaper, but I really think if you're here anyway, you might as well get the special menu if you can. Especially if it's your first time.
I have not yet had a meal this good in LA, and really the only comparison that comes easily to mind is Commander's Palace in New Orleans or L'atelier in the MGM, which had a phenomenal fixed-price deal a few years ago.
Basically, if you have the means to eat here while in Las Vegas (and you like what's on the menu), you'd be silly not to eat here.

1  Thank ValleyMD
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are not frequent guests in the multiple diamond restaurants so we had little expectations about the place. Well, we had Pre-theater menu and it turned out to be decent size and five star quality dinner. Although rice was slightly undercooked by American standards, it was probably just right by European ones. Excellent service as expected. A little birthday gift (chocolate candies) for my wife at the end of the dinner. If you have as little as $200 to spend you can have excellent dinner and amazing experience. Still do not believe me? Try for yourself.

1  Thank First_Advice
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Celebrated a family member's special birthday with other family and friends. The food was fantastic but it was the service that was impeccable. The restaurant called several days before to confirm reservations and asked about the occasion. When we arrived, we had a table by the window to capture the water show outside of the Bellagio. A special birthday message awaited the birthday girl. Our waiter was patient, charming, and personable. And of course we all loved our truffles in our red boxes at the end of dinner.
In my opinion, the Le Cirque dining experience was better than any I experienced in Paris, France
Merci~

2  Thank April P

Been to Le Cirque? Share your experiences!